“Eat lion fish!!!”
Review of El Fogon De La Curva - CLOSED

El Fogon De La Curva
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are a family place with traditional foods & with a breathtaking hilltop ocean view!
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Lion fish is light and tasty, and served here! It's always fresh and you helps save the reef with every tasty bite! Pizza n pork are pretty awesome too....but why not try the lions?

Elfogon, Owner at El Fogon De La Curva, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

There are newer reviews for El Fogon De La Curva

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

The owner's wife was the only one working other than the amazing cook in the kitchen. It was after 9 on a really quiet weeknight in Añasco, and even though the only other people in the building were a local couple having drinks, she made us feel more than welcome and excited to be there. We developed an addiction to Mofongo, lechón and pollo asado on our week in Puerto Rico. The Mofongo here was easily the best we had all week, make sure you get it with a broth like pork or chicken. The lechón was tender, juicy, and the flavor is something I will crave everyday along with that Mofongo. Our host made us fabulous drinks especially their famous shot specials. She has 2 bottles for rum infusions, one with banana that tastes and feels like the most amazing banana pudding, and the other with mango. They were delicious and honestly a perfect dessert. Don't miss this place if you are staying in and around Rincon!

Elfogon, Owner at El Fogon De La Curva, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you,!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

While the sun is still up, this place has an awesome view. After the sun goes down the restaurant itself is just average ambiance. The food is very good. The fried lion fish has a nice solid texture and is nicely moist and flavorful. They have great soup.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have a severe gluten allergy (ceiac disease) , while planning our trip to Puerto Rico I read great reviews online about El Fogon De La Curva so I emailed them and explained my allergy and special needs before our arrivial. The owner Nancy was so wonderful, she took the time to review all of the food and seasonings they use to learn what was safe for me. Upon our arrival she explained to me many options of food I could eat. I was able to safely eat traditional Puerto Rican food because she took the time and truely cared. The food was amazing, service was wonderful and the prices were great! I truely can never thank them enough for making my trip so stress free and wonderful!

Elfogon, Owner at El Fogon De La Curva, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We have been going here for lunch and diner everytime we find our selves in Rincon. The view is amazing and the food is out of this world. I havent had good PR food since I left NY and visiting El Fogon brings me back. The owner Nancy is a funny lively sould with a knack for making you feel welcomed and important. Now if your looking for fine china and a string quartet playing this is not your place. If your looking for good food at great prices with people who make you feel like your the owner, than welcome to El Fogon.

Elfogon, Owner at El Fogon De La Curva, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012