We were treated to a night away by the in-laws and this place is fabulous. The rooms are beautifully decorated and exceptionally clean. The building itself is stunning attached to the original pub which dates back to 1530 but now very contemporary. We had a light lunch in the pub on the Saturday and settled on their terrace soaking up the sun (yes a sunny day in England!) and then had dinner in the evening. A really busy place with great atmosphere. The food was fantastic and well priced but more than anything.....
The staff are fabulous. Friendly, Smiley, Engaging and Helpful
A must stay if you live in the area and if not worth a journey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Stoke by Nayland, was reopened in November 2003 after extensive refurbishment. The boutique Hotel which took twelve months to build was launched in September 2008. The Crown Stoke by Nayland, an historic privately owned village Inn has a reputation for making everyone feel welcome - without pretension - simply a passion for high standards, good service, food, wine and real ale. To complete the picture a boutique Hotel has been created - eleven stylish luxury en-suite bedrooms individually designed and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your The Crown, Stoke By Nayland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- The Crown, Stoke By Nayland Suffolk