Stayed for 1 night on business and paid £50.00 room only from Booking.com, could not have complained at double that price. Excellent room & bathroom with nice touches such as a cafetierre for real coffee & a pot of fresh milk. Lovely food in the pub/restaurant and a breakfast that meant i didn't need to eat for the rest of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Stoke by Nayland, was reopened in November 2003 after extensive refurbishment. The boutique Hotel which took twelve months to build was launched in September 2008. The Crown Stoke by Nayland, an historic privately owned village Inn has a reputation for making everyone feel welcome - without pretension - simply a passion for high standards, good service, food, wine and real ale. To complete the picture a boutique Hotel has been created - eleven stylish luxury en-suite bedrooms individually designed and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Crown, Stoke By Nayland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- The Crown, Stoke By Nayland Suffolk