We desperately needed a couple of nights away and The Crown turned out to be the perfect choice. The food was simply outstanding. The menu was interesting and everything was brilliantly cooked, we especially enjoyed the fish. We were also caught spending far too long browsing the excellent wine list! The situation of The Crown was perfect for us as we wanted to walk along the many lovely footpaths and routes which were all well signed. Overall a fantastic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Stoke by Nayland, was reopened in November 2003 after extensive refurbishment. The boutique Hotel which took twelve months to build was launched in September 2008. The Crown Stoke by Nayland, an historic privately owned village Inn has a reputation for making everyone feel welcome - without pretension - simply a passion for high standards, good service, food, wine and real ale. To complete the picture a boutique Hotel has been created - eleven stylish luxury en-suite bedrooms individually designed and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Crown, Stoke By Nayland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- The Crown, Stoke By Nayland Suffolk