We wanted to recall some of the fun that we have had together over many years, and if possible add to it. The Crown proved to be the ideal place for this.The rooms were very comfortable and well equipped, the staff friendly, professional and charming, and the food quite outstanding. It was not the cheapest two-nighter that we have ever had, but it was excellent value for money and ticked all the right boxes for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Stoke by Nayland, was reopened in November 2003 after extensive refurbishment. The boutique Hotel which took twelve months to build was launched in September 2008. The Crown Stoke by Nayland, an historic privately owned village Inn has a reputation for making everyone feel welcome - without pretension - simply a passion for high standards, good service, food, wine and real ale. To complete the picture a boutique Hotel has been created - eleven stylish luxury en-suite bedrooms individually designed and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Crown, Stoke By Nayland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- The Crown, Stoke By Nayland Suffolk