“One Word .........Magic!!”

Agapitos Villas & Guesthouses
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had an amazing stay in Agapitos Villas last month. We stayed 7 days. The rooms is big , very clean , very comfortable with traditional decoration. The panoramic view from rooms overlooking the sea is an amazing escape from everyday life. The hotel has a fabulous pool area. In the pool bar we drunk the best cocktails.The food in the restaurant was delicious . We can't wait to go back there next summer!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Konstantina A

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Most of the times when i book to a hotel through a fancy internet site i dissapoint my self when finnaly i arrive in the place i have make the reservation . This is not the case in agapitos villas since the suite i got was 100% the one i booked from the internet. The view of the hotel is just amazing , the house we had was as i said great ( big house with very nice deco) and the staff really friendly . Very close almost to everything in the east coast of pelion stronlgy suggest it by me

Room Tip: I had a suite which was fantastic.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank david l
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Planning my next summer trip , in greece again , these days last agust days passed through my mind when i was with my family in pelion. An old greek friend booked for us a house in agapitos villas and we really did nt had any idea where we would stay! We saw few pics of the hotel in the internet from the hotel and the area of pelion but what we faced there was much better than it was expected to be. We had a small but realy cosy house near the pool with very nice decoration and with an amazing sea view. The hotel has a pool as well wit a fantastic pool bar which has great coctails and very nice music. The area around the hotel is fantastic which sandy beaches and very clean sea. The only bad thing is that , at leats the days we where there , the sea was really wavy . Really nice place !

Room Tip: choose a house around the pool !
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank carolain t
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My wife and visited Agapitos Villas in early September. We had a tremendous time at the hotel. The service was absolutely great, food was exceptionally delicious, the room was spacious and clean at all times, breathtaking view, just amazing all around! And the sea is only a few minutes away, it is very clean with sand beach.I have nothing bad to say about the hotel really, you don't have to miss it. It is absolutely MUST to visit the place, it is an oasis!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Thanasis189400
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I have been during Christmas period in Agapitos Villas and I can tell that I had wonderful time. I really loved the nice decorated rooms, traditional and modern in the same time. I stayed with my wife next to the fire place looking the tremendous view of the Aegean sea. I highly recommend this small luxury hotel because it is warm and very suitable for both couples and families. The area is very nice and I will definitely revisit the place in the summer, as the beach looks magnificent.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ThanosAthens_Greece
Reviewed January 8, 2012

10 days in this place are not enough!!! It is a small paradise!!! As well as being a truly complex of cozy and stylish villas snuggled in a peaceful setting with a perfect view of the bright blue color of the sea. my partner and I enjoyed most of our time beside the swimming pool that views the sea and to three different beaches that are easy to access!!! the food that is served at the restaurant is cooked every day and the tastes are an experience!! I need to pay my thanks to the staff for their warmness & kindness!!!

Room Tip: all the rooms have excellent view
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank eleni090
Reviewed October 17, 2011

i ve been in pelion last september with my wife and stayed to this stylish bouitique hotel. Really enjoy it and in case i will visit pelion i will stay there for sure .

Room Tip: i choose a superior double room which was fantastic
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peter d
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mouresi
Boutique Hotel Kentrikon
#5 of 12 in Portaria
12 Months Luxury Resort
12 Months Luxury Resort
#2 of 6 in Tsagkarada

Been to Agapitos Villas & Guesthouses? Share your experiences!