“Amazing!”

Casero
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Sauble Beach
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I really enjoyed the food here! I had the cauliflower taco and I fell in love! I would travel back to Sauble just to have an other one. My boyfriend had the beef burrito and also really enjoyed it. He said the seasoning was great and it was very filling.

Kitchener, Canada
“Ditch the bus?”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

First week of August, 2 visits.

We had the tacos. They are really good and made fresh.

They seem to frequently either run out of food or items (churros)

In my opinion they need to abandon the bus and get a restaurant in the area. There are several shuttered buildings they could easily take over and fill every day and night.

Maybe with a restaurant they could carry more inventory and serve more customers. They could have a gold mine instead they have a bus.

1 Thank shubsens
Tokyo, Japan
“so far, so good KEEP IT UP”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

great prices and amazing food. tacos are fresh and are made right there in front of you. on thing they could invest on are out door patios or tables or at least benches to have some place to sit and enjoy your meal (it gets messy walking and eating tacos believe me!)

Visited August 2014
1 Thank lola s
Ottawa, Canada
“Awesome gourmet tacos”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We couldn't resist trying the fish tacos. It was worth the wait. My daughters didn't think they would like them and wanted to go back the next day after trying mine.

1 Thank Tony W
Timmins, ON
“Great authentic mexican tacos”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife and I ate here on Saturday after taking a light stroll up from the beach. What a great find. She had the fish taco and I had the chicken taco. By far some the best tacos we have had outside of Mexico. Wanted to go back on Sunday, but the lineup of traffic into Sauble Beach discouraged us. Would absolutely eat here again.

2 Thank renrenren