The rooms are very clean and have older furnishings which are well kept. Most of the rooms face the river; the view is amazing, the first night I saw a beautiful sunset - right from the balcony of my room. I had very memorable trips kayaking the river upto the Sauble Falls and down to Lake Huron. I stayed here for 5 days (just after Labour Day), the restaurant was closed during the week and open on Saturday and Sunday - I had two tasty breakfasts with very good service. The room rate is very competitive - definitely good value. It is very well run establishment with friendly staff that go out of their way to assist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the only marina motel restaurant on the water in Sauble Beach and offer a fully licensed waterfront patio and restaurant. Our Restaurant is open 8 am - 8 pm all summer and open 8 am - 2 pm off season weekends. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinners during peak season. We are just a 5 min. Walk to the beach and offer free parking onsite, fire pits, BBQ's, free unlimited usage of our canoes & kayaks and fishing from your doorstep. We offer air, heat, cable TV, fridges in all of our rooms. Efficiency units and free wifi onsite. We look forward to your visit! Please forward all inquiries to our website as we no longer reply or respond to messages on public blogs on this website or any other public websites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Kit Wat Motel Restaurant & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant And Marina
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant & Marina Hotel Sauble Beach
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant & Marina Sauble Beach, Ontario