“This is one of the very best ( sorry to say bb ) we've stayed in it deserves a higher rating : though a few things short of a Ho”
Review of The Georgian House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Walton-on-the-Naze
The Georgian House
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We arrived = what a house and room. Sincerely the name says it all ;) has a small lad I've always admired these properties ;) , I never thought I'd get to re live there good days ! But it's been refurbished and decorated beyond that even. The decorations are very aped for a grosgrain period house. IT WAS A DREAM .if you can book it PLEASE TRY ! You won't regret you're stay ;).

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank RoyJane62
There are newer reviews for The Georgian House

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed for one night with my daughter, superb accommodation in a brilliant location. Chris was very friendly and welcoming, the house and room were Immensely clean, with breakfast made for royalty served on a hot plate, and there was plenty of hot water for myself and my daughter to bathe in. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, and both cannot fault The Georgian House in any way. Thank you, look forward to staying again soon!

Room Tip: Lovely room and bathroom facilities
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Karen_1507
Reviewed September 10, 2013

had the best weekend here, would have to agree with everything that Tiche5 said, we found Chris and Geoff fantastic hosts, we wanted for nothing! The location is to die for, as was the breakfast!!!!! Will definatly stay again! Would add that if you are using satnav the address is East Terrace and not Marine Parade

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I spent last Friday night at The Georgian House with a couple of friends and had a wonderful time. I have just noticed a review complaining of inadequate hot water, cold plates at breakfast and a smell of cigarette smoke. I can only say that I had a lovely long hot shower on Saturday morning, enjoyed my breakfast off a hot plate after my shower and smelt nothing but clean air all the time I was there. I didn't actually notice the sign in the bedroom asking for cash on arrival, and we were not, in fact, expected to settle our bill until we were about to leave. I suppose if I had seen the notice I might have found it rather abrupt. Since the very friendly and helpful Chris and Geoff, don't actually expect immediate payment, i suppose the notice could be removed without a problem. The location of the b and b is a dream, just across a small, little-frequented road from a gorgeous sandy beach. Our rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable, no TV, which is fine. I would certainly go back.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tlche5
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Owner smokes and there is a constant smell of cigs.
Plates aren't warmed for breakfast.
Hot water wasn't in ample supply by any means.
No tv in the bedrooms, however what IS in the room is a notice to say please pay on arrival which is a little abrupt.
To sum up, nice bnb but wouldn't return.... Defiantly not homely.

• Stayed: August 2013
6  Thank helenukhelen
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Everything about this guest house speaks quality. Beautifully decorated, highest standards of cleanliness, and lovely breakfast. Nice people too - we Will be back. Good location with sea view. The nicest guest house we've stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Gilbody1
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank RoyJane62
Also consider these accommodations in or near Walton-on-the-Naze
The Kingscliff Hotel
#3 of 5 in Walton-on-the-Naze
Uplands Guest House
Uplands Guest House
#1 of 2 in Frinton-On-Sea

Been to The Georgian House? Share your experiences!