We stayed at this park the first weekend in October 2013, we are a family of 4.
We can not fault this park! We had the most amazing time!
The entertainments team, Danni Prince and her crew were superb! My boys can be quite shy but when I spotted them break dancing on the dance floor I was amazed!!!
The Sunday show was perfect, flawless and very entertaining. The TV theme tune bingo was fun especially as we won some prizes!
They enjoyed ever aspect of the holiday, the swimming pool was very warm. A little disappointed it closed at 4:45pm but it was our fault for not checking the opening times.
The restaurant food was brilliant, great value for money and very tasty, especially the thai green curry.
All members of staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for you, but more so the entertainments team, they are getting to the end of their season but you would not have known this. Full of energy and very well managed.
We will definitely come back, so close to the beach and not far from the main town.
The accommodation was clean, tidy, well equipted, warm and perfect for us.
Would definitely recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're in for an amazing time at Naze Marine! Watch the boats come in on the Naze and enjoy the superb views from the Park. Facilities include heated indoor pool with children's splash pool and adventure playground. Holiday price included beds made up for your arrival, entertainment passes and access to facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Hotel Walton-On-The-Naze
- Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Resorts Walton-On-The-Naze, Essex