I have just returned from this park. I went with my 3 children (aged 7 and 5). The kids had a fabulous time! The entertainment team worked exceptionally hard! The swimming pool was clean and warm! (A rare find in a holiday park!) The surroundings were kept clean and tidy too! About a 5-7 minute walk to a gorgeous sandy beach! The restaurant was good value and lovely food too!
My only gripes were the price of drinks. (£5 for a cider!) and the kids drinks were overpriced too. (And they only served slush puppy type drinks or fizzy drinks).
The other thing i felt was a little bit unfair was that there was bingo every night at 7. with only around a total of an hour of kids entertainment after that . And during tje bingo the kids are expected to sit quitely!! Thats not fair in my opinion! Perhaps bingo could be earlier or only on 1 or 2 particular nights. That alone would make me think twice about returning.
We rented our caravan from a friend so cant comment on the condition of Park Resorts own vans.
In all, a nice break with the kids...minus the bingo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're in for an amazing time at Naze Marine! Watch the boats come in on the Naze and enjoy the superb views from the Park. Facilities include heated indoor pool with children's splash pool and adventure playground. Holiday price included beds made up for your arrival, entertainment passes and access to facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Hotel Walton-On-The-Naze
- Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Resorts Walton-On-The-Naze, Essex