I went on a sun offer bronze caravan which I tried to upgrade but was too late! For £126 for four of us I was armed with antibacterial wipes and cleaning stuff. I need not bother the caravan was immaculate. No heating but hot water. It was very very clean and had been updated.
I'm not really a caravan person and usually stay in 4 &5 star hotels but I have to say the van was cleaned better than some 4* hotels I've been to.
Lots of cutlery plates etc etc provided. The entertainment was average but it was fun the people were friendly and my hard to please teenager and her friend had a good time. The beach is a 5 min walk from the camp fabulous for anyone without a car. But the beach. It's a beautiful sandy beach quaint and old fashioned. Loads of places to sit tho too and great for people with walking problems. Parking on camp and in the seaside town very limited though. Not easy in a 4x4.
All in all a fantastic break for the money we paid and a very clean well maintained site very friendly staff check in came out and showed me where to go and on check out I was asked if I enjoyed my stay. The van number I had was 130 in the pines.
I'd definitely go back again and pay full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're in for an amazing time at Naze Marine! Watch the boats come in on the Naze and enjoy the superb views from the Park. Facilities include heated indoor pool with children's splash pool and adventure playground. Holiday price included beds made up for your arrival, entertainment passes and access to facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Hotel Walton-On-The-Naze
- Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Resorts Walton-On-The-Naze, Essex