Just returned from a great family weekend break at the park. If I had read the reviews prior to booking I would not have gone, so glad I didn't. We had a great Gold plus caravan, which was clean and well kept. The park itself was clean and tidy and (obviously due to the recent weather) no sign of the mud as mentioned in previous reviews. The kids (2 boys) had a fantastic time in the pool (not cold, didn't have to queue for changing rooms even though quite busy at times). Entertainment for kids (ours 5 & 3) was ok. Bingo between 7 and 8 kind of spoils the night if you have younger kids. That only leaves Amusements which are ok, but gets busy.
Spent every day on beach which is very close by, and clean.
I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're in for an amazing time at Naze Marine! Watch the boats come in on the Naze and enjoy the superb views from the Park. Facilities include heated indoor pool with children's splash pool and adventure playground. Holiday price included beds made up for your arrival, entertainment passes and access to facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Hotel Walton-On-The-Naze
- Naze Marine Holiday Park - Park Resorts Walton-On-The-Naze, Essex