Just spent 2 nights at best B and B ever,everything about the place is perfect.rooms are so spacious and so well furnished.the food is excellent and it is the first time we have ever had breakfast bought to our room.the owners cannot do enough for you and are so knowledgable about Norfolk.if you go to dairybarns you must visit horsey seals and beach only 5 mins away by car.cannot wait to return to this B and B and would recommend it to friends and family.thanks to everyone there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dairy Barns was awarded best bed and breakfast in the East of England and is based on a working farm. We are only five minutes from both the beauty of the Norfolk Broads and Sandy Beaches of the coast. Accommodation is in a self-contained barn conversion. Each room is on ground floor level and offers excellent en-suite facilities and extremely comfortable super king or twin beds. Our suites are something extra special each very spacious with fabulous bedrooms and bathrooms,lounge area and private garden. Off-road undercover parking available. 3 cosy country cottages are also available on the farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Dairy Barns Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Barns Hotel Hickling
- Dairy Barns Bed And Breakfast