“A pleasant stay”

Hotel Santika Tasikmalaya
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Tasikmalaya
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed for one night during my return trip from Yogyakarta to Jakarta. Booked two deluxe rooms through their website. The rooms are HUGE but the bathroom is somewhat small. Great location with plenty of foodstalls nearby and hang out places. Tasty breakfast menus.

• Stayed: January 2013

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed at hotel just for one night and feels like home.. Surrounding so quite, the hotel still new,the room is clean,spacious and well furnished. Air cond and the shower are well operated. the staff so friendly. The pool is not too big but nice .. The Breakfast has a great taste.. Will be back on my next visit to tasikmalaya.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2013

a spacious room, clean and hommy. is really worth to try in Tasikmalaya. breakfast is great, with many of choice in local and international menu. this hotel located in the heart of the city. just walk to the center of the town

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights just few days back n I really had a great time there...The cleanliness, staff, food, room n facilities were just amazing...I recommend everyone going to Tasikmalaya to stay in this hotel n experience the amazing days...

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Last year I got an invitation from an old friend in Tasikmalaya, he celebrated his wedding day @ Santika Tasik. I decided to stay in that hotel for a night.
The hotel was relatively new, so I could smell particular odor all around the hotel (except in the lobby). The price was higher than my usual hotel, but at first I believed it was fair enough considering Santika Tasik was rated as four star hotel. But in my opinion the lobby was too small and the room was too narrow. The good news, the room was still in a perfect condition. They have swimming pool, but I didn't use it. The breakfast was moderate - I wouldn't say it was bad, but too standard for a four star hotel. The location is in the main road, but there is another hotel closer to the city center, which provides the same quality (even cheaper). But Santika has more staffs compared to other hotels I've stayed in, they're very friendly and handful, and more professional. The parking space is in the basement, so it wouldn't get wet when it's raining.
Overall, it's a nice hotel for a small town - but it was in "borderline" between three and four star.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rein_arashi
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Our family spend 2 nights at santika tasikmalaya during lebaran holiday last august. The hotel is brand new, one of the tallest building in tasikmalaya, located in the city area, lots of dining option around.
We stayed in deluxe room with extra bed, the space was adequate for 3 adults, 2 children and a baby, i found the housekeeping service was excellent because during our stay there, we called the housekeeper several times to clean our room n change the bed sheets because of my children were pretty sick n they vomitted in the room. The housekeeper came immediately after we called them, thank you very much.
The breakfast buffet was hectic because we stayed there during peak season but the staffs were very friendly n helpfull, the food selection was limited but it quite tasty.
The only downside that i found during my stay was the lift, it was very slow, it took us forever from lobby to our room on the 6th floor, but it was not a big issue for us.
Overall, it was a nice experience, surely will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Mrs M
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great Hotel at city center of Tasikmalaya. Great price but Quite difficult to find (Closed to Crowded Market)
Superior room with pool view, clean and comfort beds.
Great service with smile, polite and quick to help us.
My son love the swimming pool.
various breakfast menu and the taste quite good.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank alex_the
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tasikmalaya
Hotel Horison Tasikmalaya
favehotel Cimanuk Garut
Augusta Hotel
Augusta Hotel
#9 of 14 in Garut

Been to Hotel Santika Tasikmalaya? Share your experiences!