TripAdvisor
Crema
Post
Inbox
Search
Elio & Oliver Love Tour (CMBYN)
Review Highlights
Can’t recommend this enough!

I went to Milan on my own for a trip and had a few hours to pass and messaged the Instagram page a... read more

Reviewed November 1, 2019
mememegann
via mobile
I left my heart in Crema

In September 2019, I felt honoured to visit Crema, and being able to do this tour over two days... read more

Reviewed October 19, 2019
Nelson K
Sydney, Australia

All reviews exceeded my expectations filming locations love tour my friend an unforgettable experience great conversation thank you so much secret spot fell in love shirley fan book soundtrack movie knowledge scenes car
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2019

Gary and Alberto took us on a ride that we will never forget. With the soundtrack on the background we relived the movie driving to the several locations of the movie. We took a swim in the lake, we paddled in the pool of the secret spot and we played poker at the bar. These were just a few of all the iconic spots of the movie that we have seen and the background story telling of Gary and Alberto made this trip complete. Worth every penny of it!

1  Thank Jeanette A
Reviewed July 15, 2019

It was like a dream comes true, visiting the beautiful scenes from the movie. Seeing everything reminds me of how wonderful the love story is. A millions thanks to Gary, we enjoyed every second of our tour. Not only did he told us fun stories behind the scenes, but also shared interesting Italian culture and history with us. Highly recommended the tour to all CMBYN fans.

广大CMBYN的粉丝们 如果有机会来Crema或者Bergamo 千万不能错过这个tour。导游十分专业,一路上我们聊得十分愉快,物超所值!

Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

Strongly recommended to all CMBYN fans. Driving along the country side, you will feel as if you're dreaming, just like the first moment of encountering the movie. Alberto is a friendly guide, but he also becomes a good friend during the tour. While sharing appreciations with him, you will love the film even more. It was such a fantastic experience in beautiful town.
I really appreciate him for this trip.

1  Thank Soowimming
Reviewed July 1, 2019

If you are a fan of CMBYN, you NEED to book this tour! Gary and Alberto were the best tour guides ever! They are so passionate about the movie and about Italy in general. They have so much knowledge to share about everything and are very open to answer any questions you have. The locations you get visit are so gorgeous and the people you meet while on the tour are great. The tour I was on was around 7 hours but it went by so quickly because of how fun and engaging it was. I wish I could do it all over again! Thank you again to Gary and Alberto for being the best!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank jeremyf1997
Reviewed June 27, 2019

This tour is a must for all CMBYN fans and not to be missed. I got to see where all the scenes were filmed and it so exceeded my expectations. I have memories to last a lifetime. Gary and Alberto are the best guides ever. I would do it all over again in a shot.

Date of experience: June 2019