“Overall not a great experience”

Ristorante Taverna del Falconiere
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2017

When you enter the restaurant it's quite impressive with amazing views. However, we were quickly disappointed with staple foods missing from a menu and we felt that the meals were cobbled together with what could be found. The price compared to the experience was not good value and we would not return.

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Made out of the best Italian fresh ingrediënts and good service!
We had a lovely lunch
Really nice place outside under the roof with a bit of wind. Good to survive the 37 degrees summer heat.
Opens 12:30 for lunch. Check the castle before , you can visit the tower at 11:30 in summer.
Menu and service in English

Reviewed January 5, 2017

We had lunch at this beautiful restaurant in the heart of Castell'Arquato on New Years Eve, when not many places were open. Thankfully this one was, and we were welcomed by friendly staff who served us a lovely meal. Like many places in this region the menu is pretty heavily tilted towards meat dishes, but as I'm a vegetarian they were happy to find some alternatives. The wine was also excellent, as was the semifreddo cassata I had as dessert!
It's very handily placed in the piazza at the town centre, with good views of the castle and old town, well worth a visit.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

6 generations of my family ( Lombardi ) were born in Castell'Arquato and I return twice a year from England to enjoy the beauty and nostalga.

24 Aug was my wife's birthday and we arranged to meet up with friends who were touring
thus I contacted Margherita and we had the most amazing lunch - it was enhanced by Margherita and her super chef husband Eros joining us for desert .

I have eaten in many of the best resturants around the world - this experience matched it

Margherita and Eros - take a bow - see you soon

Pete Lombardi Aug 2016

Reviewed August 23, 2016

I was around there for work with an Indian colleague.
We found this place and we had one of the best dinners in our life.
The service is very friendly, almost familiar, we were also allowed to work with our laptops for almost an hour before the dinner while drinking excellent beer.
Then the dinner.
I personally had the best "Pappardelle al sugo di Lepre" and "Cappelle di Porcini" I ever had, and also my Indian friend was very happy with the food, even if I don't remember what he got.
The price was more than fair.
Definitely a place to go. I'll do it again for sure.