“Nice hotel with Jungfrau view, very nice staff”
Review of Jungfrau Hotel

Jungfrau Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Wilderswil
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Stayed a night here with my daughter on half board. Standard rooms was good, comfortable bed, balcony with Jungfrau view. Staff was very helpful and pleasant. Made sure we were comfortable. Gave us ice, fan . Totally different than the Hotel Jungfrau in Luterbranen. Dinner was very nice and breakfast buffet good. Elevator .

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Jungfrau Hotel

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Hotel Jungfrau is situated very near to wilderswill station. The hotel rooms very little small but good enough for small family. We stayed for 4 nights. There is a small balcony with view of jungfrau. Breakfast was very good.

The Hotel staff was also helpfull and provided us information about the area. Overall we loved our stay.

Room Tip: take room on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We trip at the Jungfrau Hotel was very good. The service at the Hotel was exceptional. Email correspondence was prompt and courteous. Late check in was processed smoothly. Easy access to Interlaken city centre. The food was very good ( both Breakfast and Dinner, and we are vegetarians ). The staff also help organise our activities such as Paragliding and Canyon Jumping . They also had a lot of local knowledge , especially about the weather which was very useful . I would strongly recommend The Jungfrau Hotel and its excellent staff

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We liked the hotel but the rooms (we took 2) were not very well located, in spite of the reservation confirmed for 2 rooms at same floor. They did not have it for well located rooms (front to the mountain), as expected by us. Nature around is really beautiful.
Service was OK and receptionist and manager very friendly.
Breakfast was basic and the restaurant was a little expensive for families (not too many convenient options).
Better if you are a couple or alone to stay there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AntonioFrega
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Ideally located (by car or train); gorgeous mountain views with balcony; super nice staff; great food at on-site restaurant; free train pass; comfortable spacious room with extra long and deep bathtub; free breakfast, parking and in room WiFi; decent price....what's not to love!! You won't regret staying here.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain facing room with balcony
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank crjmca
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed at the hotel together with my son from April 4-6, 2013. It is a very nice hotel, great location with a view to the Jungfrau mountain. The food in the hotel's restaurant was excellent. The best thing in the hotel is the outstanding service provided by the very friendly staff! I highly recommend the hotel!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My review should start before my trip. I had read some excellent reviews on trip advisor and had contacted the staff via email on MULTIPLE occasions. EACH time I was given prompt, pleasant and detailed feedback from the staff.

All communication was in English.

I stayed here for 2 nights in March 2013.

First off I had a mishap with my connecting train and only got in at about 9:00pm, so I was cold and extremely tired from a day of travelling ( around Switzerland after a conference).

What a delight to have a receptive staff! I was met by Evelyn who was so warm and helpful.
She got me all set with passwords to access their Wifi/Adsl for my ipad and phone.

They also offer a card which allows free transport on the local train and buses.

They have many maps with information and bus and train routes as well.

The breakfast is included and has a good spread or breads, cold meats, cheeses, cereals, muesli, jams and butter. Along with juices.
The hotel is in view of a snow capped mountain which is beautiful. This view is fantastic

The dinner was also well prepared, I had a cordon bleu. Courteous staff and I had to check out early the next morning (6:40am), so they arranged for a breakfast box to be prepared for me.

The only real drawback was that the room is very small and the bed a single and small. But the bed was comfortable, the water nice and hot. And the place looks like it is well cared for by the staff/family that runs it.

I would recommend it again and again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kellie A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilderswil
Hotel Beausite
Hotel Roessli
Hotel Roessli
#2 of 8 in Unterseen
Hotel-Restaurant Alpenblick

Been to Jungfrau Hotel? Share your experiences!