“Gorgous nails”
Review of Sugarpod Beauty

Sugarpod Beauty
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SugarPod Beauty is a modern beauty salon specialising in advanced face and body treatments. Treatments on offer: Lipo Shape Body Contouring, Micro Needling, Microdermabrasion Diamond Peel, Radio Frequency Face Lifting, LED Light Treatments, Facials & Peels, Galvanic Roller Facials, Thread Vein Removal, Skin Tag Removal, Pigment Spot Removal, Red Spot Removal, Lip Plumping, Eye Lift, Waxing & Tinting.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Su makes you feel very special, I have had facials, eyebrow shaped and best of all shellac for my nails.My nails have never been so long and in such great conditionsince Su has looked after them ,my shellac lasts a minimum of 3 weeks and even then only minor chips it is just that my nails have grownso I need it replaced.Iwouldnt go any where else ,

1  Thank jessymoo

Reviewed December 3, 2014

Individual beauty treatments.
Made to feel welcome and absolutely first class treatments
Lovely professional Beautician

1  Thank Shipwrecked56
Reviewed July 4, 2014

just had another lovely facial with Su at Sugarpod as always so relaxing in really pleasant surroundings....already looking forward to my next visit....

1  Thank kitkat93
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Su, the owner and therapist, is a one-woman wonder. She exudes calm and professionalism. I have tried a few of her beauty treatments and can thoroughly recommend this little gem of a place in the centre of Highcliffe. The treatment room is a really pleasant place to be, a little oasis. Also easy parking just a few steps away.

3  Thank Judy W
See more reviews
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I love beauty treatments and have been into my fair share of salons over the years, most i can honestly say had the tendancy to make me feel a little uncomfortable and out of place. This salon though is second to none!! Su is the owner and therapist and she is approachable, sincere and really knows her stuff!! I wish I could have a treat every day :) Easy parking and she has a website that allows you to book appointments!! Shellac is offered in so many places now but Su spends time with the prep so you really do get great lasting results!!

2  Thank Claire L