Had no: 1 sea view, looked great on the net but not very clean,cobwebs everywhere also dated but quite roomy! However the amenitys on the other hand I thought were very poor we paid £788.00 for the lodge and we as a family that socialise read on the net that there was a games room and a club with a pool table we found out on arrival that it did have a club but even though it closed at 10.30 the staff clearly didn't agree with the opening times and at 9/9.30pm made it quite clear they were ready to go home and on the Thursday of our holiday after a full day and a meal we came back expecting a drink in our on site club only to find it closed At 9.00pm!!!!!! not our families kind of break!!!shall not be coming again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With truly magnificent views overlooking the beautiful Watermouth Harbour and its famous castle, our holiday park is situated in an outstanding location that offers a host of facilities on well-tended grounds.A very warm welcome awaits you at our family-run Holiday Park, where we are committed to making your stay with us as enjoyable, pleasant and relaxing as we possibly can.For those of you that do not want to cook in our well-equipped lodges, especially after a hard day spent at the beach or discovering the many attractions and activities that North Devon has to offer, there is always our superb restaurant and bar, where all the family is welcome.Whilst relaxing over a cool drink you can choose from a selection of simple bar snacks or from a varied menu with daily specials and separate children's menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Watermouth Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermouth Hotel Berrynarbor
- Watermouth Lodges Berrynarbor, Devon