Really great place, a bit difficult to find, as it is on the road to Santa Catalina. Fabulous beach (private) with very helpful managers Rosie and Simon. They will help you booking a diving/snorkeling trip to Coiba where you can swim with the sharks! Great to go horse riding too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hibiscusgarden Hotel & Restaurant is owned by a German family and run by an exellent German chef Sven and also by very nice Italian Managers. It is situated right on the Pacific coast in the province of Veraguas next to the little fishermen village called Lagartero and 10 km from the touristic town of Santa Catalina.The hotel has 9 individual designed guestrooms of different comfort- and price levels, which are decorated with natural accessories like driftwood, shells and mosaics, as well as a camping site. We offer the use of a clean and well equipped communal kitchen as well as a Restaurant, which offers a fine selection of regional and international specialties. You can enjoy a wide range of leisure activities around our remote beach, like horseback riding or SUP and we will be happy to help you to arrange trips to our famous Nationalpark Coiba for snorkeling, diving and wildlife watching. We hope to see you soon! Your Hibiscus Garden Team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Hibiscus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hibiscusgarden Hotel Lagartero
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden Panama/Lagartero