Italy surprised us very much :(
As foreigner in this Calabria's resort there is very low chance to speak to staff, animations for children also all ctivities are led by italian persons, accomodation very poor not in quality of 4 stars! Especially uncomfortable bed and also cleaning service. Food served in good-quality, but it is necessary to come very early, because later there are only left-outs. As ultra all-inclusive client you must pay for everything = water, coffee, towels for sea....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star village, 28 km from Crotone, directly on a private sandy beach. 480 rooms that sleep up to 5 people. Entertainment. Mini and junior clubs. Reserved spots on the beach and at the restaurant, at tables for 8-9 people, often with other guests. Rich buffet catering and show-cooking. Glutenfree menu. Mother & Baby kitchen. Large swimming pool with hydro massage, swimming pool with waterslides and for swimming. Large wood on the sea, park with giant inflatables and games, adventure park. Fitness area, sports fields, nautical sports. Wellness. Medical assistance H24. Internal parking for all guests. Small dogs allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serene Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serene Village - Bluserena Hotel Cutro
- Serene Village Cutro
- Serene Village Hotel Cutro
- Serene Village Calabria/Cutro, Italy