We stayed in Casa Susegad last week for unfortunately only 1 night. We went there after a 10 days yoga retreat on the Patnam Beach and I admit I was a little sad leaving our beach paradise. Once arrived, I just felt at home. Beautiful place with very nice rooms (and hot water!), lovely meals. Staff and owners make your stay even more special... We started the dream with a lovely visit of the 5 steps gardens... Just go and get spoilt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imaginatively restored colonial mansion house only 20 minutes drive from beaches, with all of the friendliness and charm of a rural village setting. Set in one and a half acres of beautiful grounds we are surrounded by forest and jungle in what is often described as Goa's most beautiful village. Enjoy being pampered, well fed and thoroughly spoiled and find your own meaning for Susegad. Car and driver arranged on request; spa therapies, snooker, home theatre, local walking maps, wi-fi and yoga available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Susegad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Susegad Hotel Loutolim
- Casa Susegad Goa/Loutolim