I was nervous about going to India - noise, hassle, sickness - and then we went Casa Susegad. From the moment we landed at Goa, we could not have been treated better. The building is beautiful and has been restored with passion and a a wonderful eye for detail; the setting amidst the tropical plants and trees is wonderful; the staff smile and laugh and deliver impeccable personal service; but the real stars (in addition to the dogs) are Norman and Carole. They built it, they run it and they provide a level of service that is second to none. You feel as if you are staying with old friends but beneath their effortless delivery is a tightly run organisation which provides hassle free, flexible service of the very highest quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imaginatively restored colonial mansion house only 20 minutes drive from beaches, with all of the friendliness and charm of a rural village setting. Set in one and a half acres of beautiful grounds we are surrounded by forest and jungle in what is often described as Goa's most beautiful village. Enjoy being pampered, well fed and thoroughly spoiled and find your own meaning for Susegad. Car and driver arranged on request; spa therapies, snooker, home theatre, local walking maps, wi-fi and yoga available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Susegad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Susegad Hotel Loutolim
- Casa Susegad Goa/Loutolim