Don't stay here - spend the money and stay in the main town of Luzern. We checked in and checked right back out again and paid much more money to go elsewhere.
Although the room was clean, I will give it that (after we finally were given a room that was clean - we were checked into rooms that hadn't even been cleaned yet), it was dark and drab. NO AIRCONDITIONING, not even a fan, which I hadn't realised wasn't listed on the website. It wasn't even that warm in town when we were there but the sun was in the side of the building where the rooms were and it was like a sauna in there.
It is also deceiving the location of this hotel - literally in an industrial area next to a sex store and dirty looking pub. I didn't feel safe and there was nothing in walking distance at all.
Don't even waste your time. Pay more and see the beautiful town of Luzern....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel is situated at the foot of Mount Pilatus, in a peaceful yet central location. Lucerne city center, Kriens and Mount Pilatus are a 5-minute train ride away, offering a whole host of activities all year round. You can reach Mount Titlis and the surrounding ski areas in 35 minutes. The hotel is ideal for a city break or longer vacation, and there are many restaurants nearby. It has 69 rooms, a bar serving snacks which is open 24/7, chargeable parking and free WIFI access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Luzern Kriens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel Kriens
- Accor Luzern Kriens
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Canton Of Lucerne, Switzerland