As far as Switzerland goes, this hotel is good value. I stayed there as it was cheaper than being in Lucerne. It takes about 30 minutes to walk to central Lucerne and the train is frequent as an alternative. The room was clean, comfortable and had a view of the mountain behind the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised at the surrounding area, especially given the address of "Industriestrasse". Car parking was under the hotel and was reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel is situated at the foot of Mount Pilatus, in a peaceful yet central location. Lucerne city center, Kriens and Mount Pilatus are a 5-minute train ride away, offering a whole host of activities all year round. You can reach Mount Titlis and the surrounding ski areas in 35 minutes. The hotel is ideal for a city break or longer vacation, and there are many restaurants nearby. It has 69 rooms, a bar serving snacks which is open 24/7, chargeable parking and free WIFI access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your ibis Luzern Kriens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Hotel Kriens
- Accor Luzern Kriens
- Ibis Luzern Kriens Canton Of Lucerne, Switzerland