“Incredible.”
Review of Paragliding Luzern

Paragliding Luzern
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Kriens
More attraction details
Owner description: Paragliding Lucerne.Paragliding Tandem Flights around lake Lucerne.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is by far the most exciting thing that I have ever done in my life. Paragliding Luzern is run by Zacharias, he is an extremely good pilot and tailors the flights to the wishes of the tandem rider very well. He did my flight on Easter, and came out specifically for me. I was able to pilot the paraglider and he took me for some excellent aerobatics. If you have 4 hours in Zurich, spend them going to Luzern and take this once in a lifetime experience. It wasn't scary at all, you just start walking, and then your flying. Landing is easier than getting off of an escalator and the flying is the most peaceful and exhilarating adventure in the world. The GoPro video he takes is well worth the money and is fairly priced, to see my video, go to Youtube.com/stealth496.

2  Thank stirling n
There are newer reviews for Paragliding Luzern

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have never posted a review on trip advisor, but I'll make an exception for these guys. What an amazing life experience! The pilots were so friendly that they even bought us coffee before we jumped. My pilot even let me control the parachute for a while! And you'll want the photo service because it's worth every penny. If you're looking for an all inclusive paragliding experience in Switzerland, these guys are who you want to go to.

2  Thank Bryan_Ruby
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Overall, this was a great experience while we were in Luzern! We were picked up at our hotel and drove to the flying destination. Zacharias was a great guide and was very pleasant. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience! I would highly recommend using this company if you're in Luzern. Unlike competitors, this company has experienced staff who have been around for over 20 years! Great photos and videos, too! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

My boyfriend and I went paragliding with Zacharias while we were in Lucerne. The whole experience was great! He picked us up from our hotel, and shuttled us to our jump location. The car ride was enjoyable, and he was easy to get along with. Once we got to the location he was clear about what we needed to do to have a safe and enjoyable flight. He was very calm and reassuring. Just make sure to run run run and dont sit! I would recommend him to anyone and if we return we are going to contact him again.

1  Thank Helen K
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have known Zacharias for about 19 years and he was my paragliding instructor, so this review is a little biased. I have also flown tandem with him checking out new gliders. One thing I can say from my expiereince with Zacharias....proffessional in every way and he always puts safety first!!!