“BEST BURGER & FRIES I HAVE EVER HAD”
Review of Cheeseburger Factory - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cheeseburger Factory
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 208-522-2001, City may actually be Ammon, ID, as it is located right on the border of Idaho Falls and Ammon, Idaho. USPS has it listed as Ammon, but many of the locals consider it Idaho Falls. It is located next to the Tesoro Gas Station. FAX number is 208-529-6832.
Reviewed October 22, 2010

WAS expecting the usual burger & was pleased to get a homemade bun, lots of cheese on the burger and the best seasoned fries I have ever had! Seriously! Promise to bring all my friends by.

Reviewed October 10, 2010

The Cheeseburger Factory is located east of Idaho Falls in the city of Ammon, where Idaho Falls borders Ammon.

I appreciate a good bacon cheeseburger, and this restaurant cooks the kind of burger I would want to make at home. The ingredients are fresh, and the burgers are juicy. They use premium ground chuck for their burgers, which they grind daily.

I knew the restaurant was there, but never stopped in to check it out. It is actually located on the side of the convenience store portion of a gas station and an oil changing company. A restaurant located in a building where a gas station is located? Don't let that stop you from going or you will miss out on a great meal! Then someone told me that they had good burgers there, so I had to give the Cheeseburger Factory a try. I'm glad I went there, and just wish I would have given them a chance sooner, because I have been missing out on getting a good burger all this time I didn't give them a chance.

It is a small, casual restaurant with tables to sit at, or you can sit at the counter and watch them cook your meal. The burgers are BIG, so come hungry. I ordered the Colby Jack Junior, a quarter pound burger ($6.25) and added bacon ($1.50 for 3 slices). The burger comes with waffle-type fries, and there are plenty of fries. They have good fry sauce or ranch dipping sauce (50 cents), which I think they probably make there at the restaurant. If you don't care for fries (I don't) you can order onion rings instead for $1.50 more. So, it can add up if you get a burger with the works. But in my opinion, it is worth it to pay extra for a good burger. Note: The buns are dressed with mayonnaise already on them, so if you don't care for mayonnaise be sure you tell the server you don't want it when you order.

They have the Colby Jack Burger, which is a HALF pound burger for only $7.95. If you have a big appetite and are really hungry, that is only a little bit more than the Colby Jack Junior. But the Junior is plenty big! If you have a smaller appetite, they even have a Little Jack Deluxe ($4.25) which is an eighth of a pound topped with Colby Jack Cheese.

There is also a children's menu, which has burgers, corn dogs, chicken tenders and "hot puppies" (Lil Hot Dogs). Prices range from $2.50-$4.50 for the children's menu.

There are many more specialty burgers on the menu, for a total of about 17 different things to choose from on the regular menu. They have boxes available for To Go orders (25 cents to pay for packaging costs). Would I go back to this restaurant? Absolutely! In fact, I have been three times and it is consistent every time.

The staff are very attentive to things you may need and since it is a small restaurant, you can get their attention if you need anything.

Current hours are Monday-Thursday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Friday & Saturday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. They accept fax orders, too.

1  Thank PensacolaMimi