“It is very ok”
Review of Midori House

Midori House
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Ong Lang
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Midori House was created in late 2014 after an enlightening journey here. After a trip on Phu Quoc I instantly knew that I belonged here to showcase my passion in hospitality. I returned a short time later to open the Midori House. My passion for all things in hospitality was born through my work with Costa Cruise which provided me the chance to travel around Europe and beyond. During that time, I gained knowledge on the art of providing experiences to our guests that would last a lifetime. Midori concept is a balance between European influence and Viet inspiration coupled by the experiences of people I had the pleasure to meet along the way. Midori provides guests with a chance to enjoy around handmade pizza cooked in our wood fired oven or choices of authentic Vietnamese dishes using only seasonal ingredients selected daily from local market. From the panoramic beaches to the fresh made cocktail Midori House offers our guests a unique encounter that will leave you yearning for more
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good and friendly, cheap also. Didn't expect such this good pizza in Vietnam.
Beer is really cold. And the dog is a patty cutie.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (389)

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

The staffs are friendly, cute and enthusiastic. Despite being a small restaurant, the service quality is worth 5 stars standard. Good English communication staff. My seafood pizza is delicious. Cocktail "P/s I love you" is awesome.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 23, 2019

i eat here everyday during my 3 weeks trip in phu quoc. different food, if i want something special or i miss my food at home, i go buy fresh foods in the market and make myself at home, i cook in the kitchen. pizza good and suprisingly delicious the dough.

Reviewed August 15, 2019

Popped in for a quick bite to eat after enjoying the lotus spa just further along the road. good variety of fresh tasty pizza/pasta on offer. Recommend the cheesy garlic bread, certainly cheesy and most definitely loaded with garlic (no danger of any vampire attacks on the way home). The highlight was the local pho quo beer on offer (in 1000ml plastic bottles) made a nice changed from the usual tiger beer.

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Was passing by from On Lang beach, saw this place with a woodfire oven, with the word "PIZZERIA". Kids was shouting to stopby for some pizzas.
Ordered a pizza, garlic cheese bread, potato bravas, fried calamari.
What suprise us when 1 of the staff was plucking passion fruits from the tree next door when we ordered a fresh passion fruits drink. We were offered woth free coke for welcome drink.
Overall fhe food are nice. Was attended by the Lady boss herself. Friendly staff.