We recently began and ended our first trip to Costa Rica with stays at the Casa Bella Rita B&B. The owners are a charming couple originally from Michigan and offered just the right blend of comfort being with folks from home, and encouragement with lots of great information about exploring Costa Rica. It was if they gave up roots and wings...offering a beautiful home with delicious food to us, but also making it so easy for us to go out and visit parts of Costa Rica where we had never been. For the last night of our stay, we thoroughly enjoyed the Canopy Room, top-rate in every way. Rita and Steve also have two little rescue dogs who are absolutely sweet ~ docile and loving. We just loved our time there and will keep those memories close in our hearts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Central Valley's finest Bed & Breakfast. Casa Bella Rita is private and luxurious and within minutes of the airport, San Jose, Poas Volcano, coffee plantations, botanical gardens and other popular sites. Complimentary airport pick-up and gourmet breakfasts are included. Each room has a cable TV, AC, honor bar, safe, custom furniture, high quality mattresses and bedding and private bathroom. Perfect for your home base while touring Costa Rica, honeymoons, business travel or your first and last night's stay. Breathtaking views of the canyon, WIFI, computer station and friendly dogs on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Hotel Santa Ana
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana