We stayed here for our first and last night in Costa Rica. We wanted something convenient to the airport, but wanted to feel like we were in Costa Rica not a chain hotel that could be anywhere. This is the place. Rita and Steve are warm and friendly. Their B&B is absolutely lovely and welcoming, small enough to be intimate. You get to know Steve & Rita, their adorable little dogs and the other guests. Our first night, Steve cooked dinner. Don't miss an opportunity like this! He is seriously good! It was a very memorable meal, delicious, with excellent dinner companions. We felt like one of the family, which is part of the charm of this special place.
I was drawn constantly to the view of the gorge behind them. There is something mesmerizing about staring out to it, at least for me. This is a beautiful setting with beautiful people and a perfect place to stay. Don't miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Central Valley's finest Bed & Breakfast. Casa Bella Rita is private and luxurious and within minutes of the airport, San Jose, Poas Volcano, coffee plantations, botanical gardens and other popular sites. Complimentary airport pick-up and gourmet breakfasts are included. Each room has a cable TV, AC, honor bar, safe, custom furniture, high quality mattresses and bedding and private bathroom. Perfect for your home base while touring Costa Rica, honeymoons, business travel or your first and last night's stay. Breathtaking views of the canyon, WIFI, computer station and friendly dogs on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Hotel Santa Ana
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana