“Great indian food for a non indian food connoisseur”
Review of Naans & Curries

Naans & Curries
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Naans & Curries represents today's modern India where authenticity in the recipes drives flavorful cuisine. Native Chefs, Special charcoal fired “Tandoors” (Clay Ovens) and exotic ingredients are all from India, providing original taste.Naans & Curries serves authentic recipes, taking inspiration from an age old approach to dining. This approach allows you to choose a variety of appetizers and entrees to share with your companions. To enhance your dining experience, our team is happy to share our vast range of wines with your food selections.At Naans & Curries, You can enjoy different dining venues, including a showcase kitchen area where you can see our chefs cooking in “Tandoor”, a relaxing comfortable upper floor, or fresh breeze sitting in the open.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great food: taste, amount, quality, price.

Great service.

I'll definitely recommend it and will come back!

Kapil G, Owner at Naans & Curries, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you for your compliments for our food, service, ambiance and value..

Look forward to welcoming you again..

There are newer reviews for Naans & Curries

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I only know of two Indian restaurants in Costa Rica and for the food and the fun, I choose Naans and Curries. The food was fresh, hot and excellent flavors that you would expect from a quality restaurant. The server was very cordial, attentive and polite. The service was way above normal service in Costa Rica in my opinion.. The location is on the sidewalk at momentum and pleasant enough but not fancy. Great garlic naan and the curry dishes were great. Also, the dessert was new to me and quite intriguing.

Thank you so much for choosing Naans & Curries for original Indian food. Besides serving popular Indian dishes, we do have some unique dishes in starters, main course, dessert and cocktails. Do ask our lamb dishes next time...

We would be glad to welcome you at our upper floor, which has comfortable sofa and dining area seating in a more relaxed and private surrounding..

With regards

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Our trip to Costa Rica was very memorable and we left San Jose with a taste strong and amazing with Naans and Curries, a part of India, middle east - in the heart of glorious central america. Lamb to die for, the owner told us that these were sourced from a special breeder and it was probably the best lamb we have ever tasted.
Good service and great decor.

Hi Rajeev

Thanks for your compliments on our food, decor and service. We are glad we could make your Costa Rica trip memorable. When you visit Costa Rica again, do let us know. We would like to serve you some of our additional Lamb dishes..

Warm Regards

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Great food and priced very well
Enjoyed the meal very much as per good North America standards definitely on my list to return.

Hi Paul

We are glad to know you enjoyed our food...We look forward to welcoming you again for a delicious original Indian meal.

Would recommend prior reservation at 83030123 or reserve@naans-curries.com

Thanks & regards

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We visited Naans & Curries yesterday for lunch. My husband and I went with our 2 children (ages 3 &1). My children typically do well in a restaurant given that things are done in a timely matter. We ordered a ton of food since this was our first time and everything smelled so good. The food was AMAZING! The service was terrible. Our server NEVER came back to our table once the food was served (he didn't even serve it to us) and I had nothing to drink during my whole meal. It took forever for us to get our food too. I understand that the restaurant was packed, but there were people who sat down after us and still got there food 10 minutes before us. If it were just my husband and myself, it would not have mattered so much, but to keep 2 small children occupied is not an easy task. Regardless, the food was amazing. I had the butter chicken, my husband the currie chicken. We both loved it, just don't know if we would chose it again if we have the kids with us.

Hi Laurenn

Appreciated your comments. We are glad the food to know you liked our food and found it amazing. With authentic recipes and native chefs Naans & Curries serves original Indian food.

We also noted with concern your comments on service. We have taken it as a valued feedback and are adding additional staff to further enhance service at our 'full house' hours.

We like to invite you again to our restaurant for enjoying our wonderful Indian food. We would be glad to offer you "drinks on the house" as a gesture.

Please call at 83030123 to prior reserve the table.

Thanks & regards