“Excellent atmosphere and quality”
Review of Andiamo La

Andiamo La
Ranked #4 of 110 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Excellent food quality, the very best selection of wines and excellent atmosphere. The menu offers a wide selection of offers as well.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

One of our Costa Rican friends took us for lunch at this restaurant.
We were greeted very nicely by the hostess. Waiter was very professional and courteous.
Excellent food, good wine. Modern decorations, stylish, good atmosphere.

1  Thank Enrique A
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Went on a busy Saturday eve with some family.Food was excellent, and the vegetarian hors doeuvres platter was sufficient for five persons. We had varied items..pasta,lamb,octopus and salmon..and we were all very happy.I found the wine expensive, and the desserts overpriced at $8-9 each.I think its too expensive for frequent visits..more than US$50 per person...but fine for once in a while special occasions.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Lovely restaurant, great service, celebrating two birthdays, staff could not of been more accomodating, Manager, very welcoming and made sure we were well taken care of being a special occasion,,,,, all the waiters came over to sing happy birthday in several different languages and nice little deserts and after dinner drink, gratis,,,, very kind touch,,,, will definitely go back.... All of us had different dishes and all excellent.... Taking our time and visiting, no problem and the Manager came over at the end and asked if everythin OK, Very Service Orientated,,,, the way many others should be..... Thank You All for a Great Evening, Much Appreciated...

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This was my third time to visit Andiamo La and again, I wasn't disappointed. I had guests from Texas and Idaho and after a long day of touring they wanted to enjoy a nice dinner, After giving them three recommendations of my favorite restaurants they chose Andiamon La. It was a Sunday afternoon and knowing they closed at 6pm we rushed to arrive by 5:30pm. They were gracious, accommodating and sat us at a lovely table alfresco. The waiter Hector was professional and had a great sense of humor. Two of us had the Pescatore Al Forno which I recommended since I had it before. Since it is a full filleted Sea Bass one of the guests asked that
they remove the head. Done. One guest has muscles and one a chicken dish. They loved the wine selection and really enjoyed a full bodied cab from Argentina. The sides of grilled tomatoes and potatoe were just perfect. We all had a great time and my guests kept raving about finding such a great restaurant in Costa Rica. I explained that this was their first night and Costa Rica had many fabulous restaurants for them to experience.

Their reply was "They would have to be pretty special to beat Andiamo La" Thanks again for providing my guests with another great dining experience.