“Go tours is the way to see it all!!!”

Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Santa Ana
More attraction details
Owner description: GO! Tours Costa Rica is a group of professionals born and raised in Costa Rica, passionate about the natural wonders of this small piece of land, dedicated to the conservation and protection of our natural resources, who strive every day to make your vacation an unforgettable experience.We invite you to enjoy the natural richness of this peaceful land, and wish that sometime in the future, you will come back to visit your friends at GO! Tours. We offer the best tours in Costa Rica at the lowest rates available.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I were in Costa Rica March 6 - March 12. As we only had 6 days in Guanacaste, we really wanted a full day tour that allow us to see a volcano and have lots of other activiities. We contacted at least 10 tour groups on internet inquiring about tailoring tours to our needs but only two wrote back to us. Even though Vladimir was busy with tours, he took the time out to write back to us on several occasions to make suggestions. It is difficult to know what is worth seeing when you have never been to Costa Rica but he made several suggestions. We are very active people in our later 50's and he answered all of our questions and made sure we felt comfortable with our choices. He suggested and arranged a private tour called Miravalles Volcano Combo tour which included ziplining, horseback riding, rain forest hike, crater walk, lunch and a mud bath. He sent a driver and Carlos the guide, to our hotel at 7:00 am. and they were awesome. Carlos told us many things about his country that we would have missed. They pulled over to get mangos off trees for us, stopped to showed us points of interest, held my jacket during the ziplining, took numerous photos of us and unusual animals in the rain forest and jumped through hoops to make sure we did nothing but laugh and smile. Most of all they made sure we were happy and safe during all excursions. The lunch was outstanding due to Carlos calling in ahead of time to ensure we had food we would enjoy Our guide even gave us his personal email and checked to see if we arrived home safely and thanked us for visiting his country. If you want to have a GREAT tour in Costa Rica for a reasonable price, consider them first as they are top notch experts. Other tours after this one could not compare.

2  Thank Karen S
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Dear Karen S,

Thanks for taking the time and letting us know just how good your tour from Guanacaste was. We also want to thank you for all the kind words that you used towards Go Tours, which really means a lot to us.

I’m thankful for allowing us to arrange this private Miravalles Volcano Combo tour, which is such an amazing tour due to all the activities that you did like the Zip Lining tour, the Horseback Riding tour, the beautiful Rainforest Hike and the mud bath all in the Guanacaste area and that you enjoyed your Costa Rican typical lunch.

Now, our staff tends to out of that extra mile, not because it’s what we do, but because it’s already in their DNA, so I’m pleased that this was the case with you guys, that they were able to pull over and get some fresh picked mangoes and made some unscheduled stops for you to take tons of pictures.

I’m happy that you enjoyed yourself and that you felt safe throughout the trip with our driver Carlos. We really enjoyed having you with us and we are really looking forward to having you with us again, don’t hesitate to contact, our doors are always opened to you and yours, maybe we can go ahead and plan another trip to Costa Rica for you.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I just returned from 10 days in Costa Rica arranged by Go! Tours. The vacation was fabulous thanks to Vladimir, our guide, and Wali, our driver. Having a private driver and guide means you can be spontaneous and see and do whatever you like, but more importantly you have the experts with you who know how to make it happen. Plus, Vladimir and Wali were so much fun to be with. Their great sense of humor, combined with their extensive knowledge about their country and the wildlife, topped off with their endless energy to explore the countryside with us, and impart their knowledge to us, made for a wonderful vacation. We laughed a lot, learned so much, and saw the most beautiful vistas and rainforests filled with incredible flora, birds, monkeys, sloths, and more. The best part was we just told them what activities we'd like to do - hiking, zip lining, horseback riding, snorkleing - and what we wanted to see - both coasts, rainforest animals - and they arranged everything for us. It was the easiest trip I've planned and everything went so smoothly. I highly recommend them.

1  Thank Betsy M
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Dear Betsy M,

I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know just how fabulous this trip to Costa Rica really was.

I’m really glad that you guys enjoyed the 10 day vacation to Costa Rica, it really brings me joy to know that Vladimir was able to arrange this amazing trip for you guys and thanks to his expertise, he was able to accommodate to your needs and wants and that he made it as smooth and easiest trip that you have ever arranged.

Vladimir and Wali are a dynamic due known for going that extra mile in order to make your trip much more memorable, thankfully that was the case with you guys and also that they were able to make unscheduled stops along the way to show you the country a little bit more detailed.

The activities that you guys planed were great, visiting the rainforest, the flora and fauna that you guys were able to see is just amazing, not to mention the Hiking, Zip lining, the horseback riding and the snorkeling tour. Those are some great activities and I’m pleased to know that you enjoyed every single one of them.

In a nutshell, I’m happy that thanks to our world class crew, were able to make this vacation so wonderful, that you came and enjoyed all that we arranged for you and more. Now, we really are looking forward to having you back in Costa Rica, keep in mind that our doors are opened to you and yours and it will be our pleasure to arrange another great vacation to Costa Rica.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Just got back from Costa Rica last week. Wow!! I've been to Greece, the Caymans, Several islands in the Caribbean and all across the US and Canada. Each place has its unique beauty but Vladimir and his squad (including Victor) truly made a difference. This is the first trip that I relied on trip advisor so I was a little hesitant. After reading several reviews Go tours seemed to stand out but I was still skeptical until today of course.
I first contacted Go tours online and got an immediate response from Vladimir. After several back and forth emails regarding preferred activities, budget,types of hotel and needs,Vladimir set up an itinerary which included a 9 day trip to sarapiqi,Arenal,Monte Verdi and Manuel Antonio. He then sent me a separate itinerary regarding pickup times and things that we needed . Our trip included white water rafting, repelling ,zip lining ,private horseback riding tour,ATVing, and two days on the beach. We also managed to bike,surf,hike and go parasailing .
All our hotels met our expectations and the breakfast was a big bonus. Several activities even included lunch. Having been to other Central American countries and having taken precautions,I let my guard down and tried many fruits and vegetables. No one in my family of four experienced any problems at all. The food was delicious.
During our trip, Vladimir was always prompt and always went out of his way to show us all the wonderful things about Costa Rica. We stopped several times during our transports to pick different fruits from several trees or try different fruits that he brought from home. He also brought us to several great places to eat. Whenever he spotted a bird or animal that was interesting he would bring it to our attention.
When we got to the area to go white water rafting, Victor and Vladimir noticed that the river was low and a quick call informed them that they were delaying opening the damn till later in the day. Instead of taking a risk of a poor day out in the water,they quickly packed up and improvised. They took us to another fun activity and then brought us to another river to go white water rafting. What a day. My family loved it. They even stopped off on the side of the river to do some cliff jumping and to view a two toed sloth up close which they spotted.
I can go on for a while about many other great things,but will finish by saying that Vladimir and Victor took great pride in displaying many wonderful things about their country and made us feel like part of the family.

GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2016

Dear James G,
I want to thank you for letting us know just how special this trip to Costa Rica really was.
I’m glad that we paired you up with Vladimir, he is indeed a star member of our team and he is also known for going above and beyond the usual standard service, I’m happy that he was able to make some unscheduled stops along the way to trip fruits and getting to spot some animals along the way as well. Also there is nothing better than having your travel advisor taking care of the tours as well, which I’m pleased it did turn out that way. By the way I don’t blame you about being skeptical at first, but we thank you for trusting in us to make this trip happen for you.
I’m happy to know that all the activities that were arranged for you in this 9 day trip were great, from the Rafting in Sarapiqui to the Zip Lining in Monteverde Cloud Forest, the ATV, parasailing in the beautiful Manuel Antonio area. I have to admit that on your part, you made great choice as these activities are just simply stunning and a great way to enjoy Costa Rica. Now speaking of activities, I’m sorry that you had to go through the trouble with the river height, unfortunately that is something completely out of our hands but fortunately we were able to find a solution because if there is an activity that cannot be missed or skipped is White Water Rafting, also Victor is something else, I can honestly say that he is the best rafting guide Costa Rica has ever seen.
Overall, I’m happy that everything went great and everyone met your expectations and the most important thing is that you were able to enjoy your vacation, from the delicious Costa Rican food to the activities planned. We really hope to have you back and we will love to arrange another great visit to Costa Rica.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We just came back from the most fabulous trip! Thanks to Vladimir who helped us plan the trip and was with us for a few of the days we were there. Thank God we listened to his recommendations of where to go and what to do. He tailored the trip to what we wanted to see and do---hiking,zip lining, rappelling, rafting, horseback riding and the beautiful sights of the rain forests that costa rica has to offer. The times he accompanied us, during travel times between destinations, he helped us learn so much about the people, the food, and Costa Rica in general. He took us to the best places to taste true local foods and try and spot flora and fauna. Each activity felt like it was made just for us and the people of Costa Rica are so warm and genuine. Victor who led our whitewater rafting trip, was sooooo much fun and really made us feel welcome. I would highly recommend Vladimir and Go Tours, and , of course, Victor. When we go back, it will be only with them. When we left, we felt like we were leaving friends.

1  Thank kellyGSummitNj
GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Dear kellyGSummitNj,

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this fabulous trip to Costa Rica.

I’m glad to know that you had a great time with Vladimir and with the activities that were planned out for you. The activities planned were great and I have to admit that you made a great choice. The Zip Lining, Hiking, Rappelling, White Water Rafting, and Horseback Riding are a perfect mix between adventure and rainforest scenery with beautiful landscapes which is a great way to get to know Costa Rica and you basically tried a little bit of the best.

Also, I’m happy to know that that service that Vladimir provided was top notch, from the booking and tailoring your trip, to the making unscheduled stops along the way to give you a better glimpse of Costa Rica. We really loved having you here with us and we would love to have you here again, potentially planning another unforgettable vacation in Costa Rica.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We booked the private tour to get a better chance of seeing the volcano before the clouds start creeping across - typically mid-morning, and we were in luck! We got a stunning view of this great crater with it's bubbling lake and black lava rock strewn sides. Flavio, our guide and Wali, our driver for the day were informative and great fun. Flavio had a great instinct for when to step in with some info and when to back off and let you enjoy your surroundings. The waterfalls and widlife were fantastic and the food at the buffet - local dishes, salads and fresh juices - was great (I had seconds....and thirds!). The tour of the coffee plantation was really interesting and the coffee itself delicious. A great day - I have no reservations in thoroughly recommending this tour company.

GTCR, Owner at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Dear Susanna S,
I really appreciate you letting us know about the great day you had during your Poas Volcano tour.
One of the great things about waking up early and going to the Volcano is that you have more possibilities of seeing the crater and its black lava rocks, cloud free and crowd free. I’m also pleased that you were able to enjoy the waterfalls, the wildlife and the local Costa Rican dishes, as well as the most exported good from Costa Rica, the coffee. Thankfully you enjoyed your stay thanks to our staff and we really hope to see you in Costa Rica again. We really appreciate all the kind words and if you come back to Costa Rica don’t hesitate to contact us, we will be more than glad to help you with another one day tour from San Jose.