Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Santa Ana
More attraction details
Owner description: GO! Tours Costa Rica is a group of professionals born and raised in Costa Rica, passionate about the natural wonders of this small piece of land, dedicated to the conservation and protection of our natural resources, who strive every day to make your vacation an unforgettable experience.We invite you to enjoy the natural richness of this peaceful land, and wish that sometime in the future, you will come back to visit your friends at GO! Tours. We offer the best tours in Costa Rica at the lowest rates available.
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I signed up with GoToursCosta Rica because my girlfriends and I were headed to Costa Rica and although we wanted to relax, we also wanted to spend some time exploring. We signed up for 3 excursions which were a day trip to Costa Rica, zip lining, and the Tabacon hot springs. I can't tell you how much this was worth it. We had paid for our excursions via credit card, so I was a bit nervous when I didn't hear from Vladamir right away. I thought we had been taken advantage of. But that night, I received an email from Vladamir with all of the information for the following day. He gave us a list of things to bring and everything worked out great. I'm deathly afraid of heights, but am SO HAPPY I did the canopy zip lining tour. IT WAS PURE BEAUTY.

GTCR, Propietario at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear missblizette,
Thank you very much for writing this comment about your day trips in Costa Rica; we are very happy to hear that Vladimir helped you during the planning process and that you had an amazing time during your visit to the Arenal Volcano area, Tabacon hot springs and the zip lining tour. If you decide to come back to our country, please don’t hesitate to let us know and we will be more than glad to help you with the planning of a great vacation in Costa Rica.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Vladimir Salas with GoToursCostaRica planned an exceptional trip for our family, which included 3 teenagers and 3 children ten and under..........we were in Costa Rica for 12 days and had a wonderful time each day! We ziplined, walked through a Cloud Forest, hiked through a Rain Forest, visited La Paz Waterfall and Gardens, toured a Coffee Plantation, visited two volcanoes, held toucans on our arms, went through butterfly and frog sancutaries, ate THE best food, toured a Chocolate Plantation, went on a boat tour and looked for and found monkeys, all sorts of birds, and crocodiles. I could go on and on, but the best is that Vladimir was with us constantly and we appreciated his knowledge of his country and felt like his planning was beyond the best!

GTCR, Propietario at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear Janie M
We really appreciate the opportunity you gave us to take care of the planning of your family vacation in Costa Rica. We are glad to know that Vladimir was able to create an exceptional itinerary for you and your love ones.
It is great to know that you had such a great time on the adventure zip lining tour, the nature hikes in the rainforest and cloud forest, the wildlife observation during the visit to La Paz Waterfall Gardens and the boat ride, as well as getting to know some of the Costa Rican culture on the chocolate tour and by tasting our typical dishes.
It was our pleasure to assist you; please let us know the next time you wish to visit us and we will be very happy to help you with the planning of an amazing trip to Costa Rica!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My family and I used Go Tours for our vacation and from top to bottom, it was a first class experience. I have personally been to Costa Rica six times and even driven and done things myself in the country. That stated, this was far and away my best experience ever. Vladimir and the Go Tours team put together a wonderful itinerary covering anything and everything we could want in a vacation for a variety of ages. I learned way more history and insight as well as unique things I could not have discovered on my own through our Go Tours trip. This was a truly special vacation! I cannot say enough good things about Go Tours.
P.S. Here are just some of the cool things we saw up close and personal....toucans, macaus, poisonous vipers, monkeys, frogs, lizards, crocodiles, all sorts of other exotic birds, caymans, sloths, volcanos, rain forest, mountains, beaches, etc. etc. It was that great!

1  Thank Jayson B
GTCR, Propietario at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear Jayson B,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us about your family trip to Costa Rica; it is great to hear that out of the 6 times you have been in our country, the one we took care of have been the best so far.
We always put a lot of effort in creating the perfect itinerary for our customers, by making sure we include the activities and places of their interest, so we are very pleased that this was not the exception and that you ended up doing everything you wanted to cover in your vacation.
It is great to hear that you had the opportunity of learning more of the Costa Rican history and that you got to see a lot of our beautiful forests and wildlife. Please let us know the next time you plan on visiting us and Vladimir and the rest of our staff will be very happy to put together another itinerary for your next Costa Rica vacation!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Our family of 4 from Ohio booked a week long trip through GoTours. We didn't know much about Costa Rica, but GoTours came highly recommended by family members so we put our trust in Vladimir. We asked for "an active vacation" and left it to him to figure it out. We couldn't have been more happy with our 4 days in the Arenal region and 3 days at Manuel Antonio. Vladimir set up a host of activities--zip-lining, waterfall rappelling (everyone's favorite!), ATV, rain forest hiking, mangrove kayaking and a visit to Baldi Hot Springs. Somehow, he knew exactly what we were looking for and it was a fantastic trip. Beyond choosing great accommodations for us and setting up activities and transportation that went off without a hitch, Vladimir added so much depth to the vacation. He treated us to native fruits from roadside stands, stopped to see wildlife at any opportunity, and taught us about just about everything, including the Costa Rican educational system, economics, politics, and customs. I can't imagine feeling more comfortable with a tour guide--it was like traveling with a friend. A special touch and great example of Vladimir's warm and caring nature; when my daughter left a special item behind in our hotel room, Vladimir was immediately on the phone and found a way to mail the item to our San Jose hotel so we'd have it before returning home! Vladimir and GoTours is a class act and we can't recommend them highly enough!

GTCR, Propietario at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Beth V,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us about your 7 days trip to Costa Rica. It is great to know that we were recommended by members of your family and that you put your trust in our company for such special vacation.
Vladimir is indeed a very good planner; I’m glad that you were able to enjoy the beautiful Arenal Volcano area and Manuel Antonio Beach area, as well as the adventure activities such as the zip lining, waterfall rappelling, ATV, rain forest hiking, mangrove kayaking and the relaxing hot springs. Also, I’m glad Vladimir showed you the real Costa Rican culture.
It was our pleasure to assist you and your family; please let us know the next time you wish to visit us and we will be more than happy to help you with the planning of another memorable vacation in Costa Rica.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We (group of 3) took a private day tour to Volcán Poas, La Paz Waterfall Gardens, and Doka Estate coffee tour. Flavio wisely began the tour very early in the morning, so that we had a fantastically clear view of the crater when we reached the top. We received thorough explanation of the volcano itself and the surrounding wildlife, as well as a view of the lagoon. Even during the van rides between destinations, Flavio always answered all of our questions, whether or not they pertained specifically to the tour. A very knowledgeable source of information! On the way down the mountain, we stopped at a little shop with great souvenirs, and free strawberries/wine/coffee bean samples! At La Paz, we did every exhibit, including the waterfall hike, which was spectacular! A final stop at the Doka coffee tour, which Flavio arranged for us after hours, since we were so reluctant to leave the first two stops... He even brought us to a Best Brands in downtown Alajuela so that we could buy some Toms! Extremely accommodating and always willing to explain, take a photo, or help out in any way, Flavio was a fantastic representative of Go Tours! The construction of the tour itself was incredible - so many interesting stops in one day. I would highly recommend this tour for people of all ages!

GTCR, Propietario at Go Tours Costa Rica - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear rln7693,

We really appreciate the opportunity you gave us to take care of your Poas Volcano, La Paz Waterfall Gardens, and Doka Estate coffee tour, during your vacation in Costa Rica.

It is great to hear that you had a wonderful time with Flavio and that he was able to assist you and your companions the way you expected, by answering your questions, making some interesting unscheduled stops along the way and arranging the coffee plantation tour for you.

We are glad you decided to visit our country. If you decide to come back, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be very happy to help you with the planning of another great day trip in Costa Rica.