“WONDERFULL STAY” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casa Rainbow Canyon

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Ana
Casa Rainbow Canyon
Ranked #5 of 5 Santa Ana B&B and Inns
Cannes, France
“WONDERFULL STAY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

Just got back from Costa Rica and my Stay at Casa Rainbow Canyon was definitely where I had best sleep, best service, perfect privacy, and amazing Attention.
Wayne is a Wonderful host and made sure in every possible way that we got everything we needed fo our comfort.
The place is super beautifull and very quiet, yet if you want to visit around all is very accessible. I would definitively recommend Casa Rainbow Canyon......

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bala, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2011

Our second stay at Casa Rainbow Canyon was as pleasurable as the first. The accomodations are first rate, the host and staff are freindly and attentive and the atmosphere and views, breathtaking. Its location outside the city made for a quiet and relaxing stay. We find it extreemly convinient as an end to our beach vacation with convinient shuttle to the airport. We look forward to returning next year

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
San Francisco
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2011

This was a perfect place to stay at the end of a long trip to Costa Rica. The Bed and Breakfast is tucked away at the end of a hidden road. When driving up, you would never expect such a beautiful place. We were pleasantly surprised by the spacious pool side room that we stayed in. The owner and staff were extremely accommodating and hospitable. In fact, one night, they let us watch Avatar on their 3D plasma screen TV- Very cool! Though, we were hoping there would be other people staying at the hotel, we were the only guests for the two nights that we stayed. The breakfast was delicious and the pool is lovely, though I wish there was some gradient to the 6 ft pool. Being 5'8 didn't lend itself to the easiest to walk around in. I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast to any gays in the village :)

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Clermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2011

You would be doing yourself an injustice if you were in the Greater San Jose area and did not spend any time at this hidden gem of a bed & breakfast . Casa Rainbow Canyon exceeded my expectations in every manor. The breath taking view over looking the canyon was only surpassed by the beauty of the facility. The B and B was built out of love and hard work by the Owner and Occupant, Wayne. Wayne loves to share his story of the construction 7 years in the making. Every detail was planned and constructed to perfection for ultimate comfort and atmosphere. When I arrived, I was there just between guests so I was able to take a tour of all the rooms. All I can say is WOW ! You can't go wrong no matter which room you choose. The rooms are ALL so beautiful and elegant it narrows your decision down to size of your party or do you want a room or studio. Photos on a web site are nice, as are the photos here, however the photos do not give the due justice to the true elegance of Casa Rainbow Canyon.
The owner Wayne and his house boys, Sergio and JC could not have been better hosts. Wayne offered prompt airport pick up , (conviently located just 20 minute from San Jose airport. ) This factor alone, makes Casa Rainbow Canyon a great logical place to begin and end your vacation because of its proxcim to the airport.
Everyone there at Casa Rainbow Canyon will strive to make your vacation a great memory and an experience you will want to relive again and again. Wayne, Sergio and -JC are great people and when you leave, you will be honored to call them your friend !
Thank you all once again for your part in my vacation. It was fantastic vacation thanks to you guys ! See you in July again.
George in Florida,
Want to know more? Write me Gayman34711@yahoo.com

Room Tip: Just choose by size of party. All the rooms GR8!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2011

A beautifully appointed bed & breakfast nessled in the Santa Ana hills over looking a massive canyon is the perfect place for a single guest or couples and friends to relax, decompress and begin their Costa Rican holidays.
I recently chose Casa Rainbow for my partner's first travel experience outside of the US. It was so comfortable and the staff so hospitable and friendly that we were feeling "at home'" in no time. We chose to start our two week Costa Rican adventure at the hotel and to end there two weeks later.
Wayne and his staff attend to every detail.
I would definitely reccomend this all-male B & B to all interested in quiet home with a touch of class
Pura Vida!

Room Tip: Choose the Toucan Room when available!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Bisbee, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2011

I stayed at Casa rainbow Canyon three nights. I wasn't interested in being in the city of San Jose at all but necessity dictated I do so. I was picked up at the airport my first night at no additional charge by Rainbow Canyons sweet employee Sergio. Upon arrival, I was treated like royalty, I was allowed to use the facilities computer and phones whenever I needed to contact friends and the car rental office among other things. Wayne, owner and a very sweet man, upgraded my room reservation at NO additional charge. The room I was given was poolside with an incredible view of the city lights. Wayne and the staff helped me with my car rental and days later he took me to the airport to pick up a friend accompanying me on my vacation. I could go on and on for several paragraphs with NOTHING but good things to say about Wayne, his staff and his beautiful resort. I highly recommend anyone contact Casa Rainbow Canyon if you're planning a trip to Costa Rica. It was a highlight of my trip!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2011

A top notch place to spend a few days and enjoy a breutiful view from a great pool..

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
#4 of 8 in Santa Ana
Hotel Alta Las Palomas
Hotel Alta Las Palomas
#2 of 15 in Escazu

Been to Casa Rainbow Canyon? Share your experiences!