“Fabulous traditional Homemade food”
Review of Lo Spago

Lo Spago
Ranked #21 of 119 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2012

In this sleepy town a fabulous restaurant of the highest quality exists. The gnocchi is handmade by the owner and are light and flavorful. This is my favorite pasta and I am very critical. The desserts are to die for: the flan was the best ever as was the chocolate mousse. Other guests had different pastas, lasagna and salmon and were equally impressed. We loved it so much we returned a second night. As tourists we believe the local residents are lucky they can return as often as they wish.

1  Thank ZZMimi

Reviewed November 29, 2012

My wife and I went to Lo Spago tonight looking for some tasty pizza. We don't go out to eat very often and when we do we hope have a nice time. Tonight, there were two waiters working, one seemed friendly enough, but unfortunately he wasn't our waiter... Our waiter just didn't like us very much, it seemed. It was either that we were foreigners, or that we didn't order anything besides pizza. He said VERY little to us and really just appeared to be inconvenienced by our being there. He bordered on being rude. He did not, however, act that way to the Costa Rican couple who sat at the table next to us who ordered drinks, appetizers and entrees. With them he was hospitable and helpful.

I was really disappointed by my experience at Lo Spago tonight. Even if the pizza was good, the service really turned me off.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Staff is super friendly, food is great and the ambiance is family causal. We have been many times and will return many times again.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Since the last time I visit the Lo Spago restaurtant in Santa Ana, Costa Rica (some months ago) I had in my mind the question if the quality and service could be the same and to try the famous pizza an article in A newspaper.

To be honest it was delicious, the quality of the ingredients and the size is perfect. My kids try it and was agree with me.

It is a nice place that recommended to my friends and clients.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

This restaurant has good, authentic pizza and very hospitable staff.