Studio Hotel(Santa Ana)
$89
$94
$94
Hotel Villa Los Candiles(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
$67
Holiday Inn Express San Jose Forum(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
$87
$68
Hotel Posada Nena(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
$66
De La Tierra EcoHouse Farm(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
$55
$46
Hotel Posada Canal Grande(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
$33
Vista Canyon Inn(Santa Ana)
$89
Agoda.com
1,101 results
All reviewssan josecosta ricahotel louisianasecure parkingclose to the airportlow pricenice poolrental cargrocery storerooms are spacioushidden gemlast nightpura vidanetflixinternettaxigate
Reviewed January 25, 2011

We had heard great things about the Hotel Luisiana and it certainly lived up to it's well deserved reputation. The rooms were clean and decorated tastefully. Having such easily accessible Internet was brilliant. We were only disappointed that we were there such a short stay!

Only one minor complaint: when I called and spoke on the phone to an employee about how many rooms we would need for a party of nine I was assured three wold suffice and was directed to book through Expedia which I did. However, when we checked out my husband was informed they were charging us for having "extra people" in our rooms. It was less about the money and more about being told one thing and then having it change.

Overall, we loved this hotel and would return.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed January 24, 2011

It was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff is so friendly and always willing to help with anything. its perfect for couples or people that like to branch out on day trips on their vacation. The food is great and the prices fair. It was great to have a figure on the ground that knew alot of the tours and cities, and the friendship offered by the wonderful staff really mean alot to me and my friend. even the night consier Pablo, was willing to help us out during the late hours of the night. Its a small intimate place, and one that is perfect for rest and relaxation. The only bad part, if I dare say, was the location. its a bit outside the city, and the taxis were a bit expensive, but the tours come straight to the hotel, and the bus stop is not far. I dont think I will ever stay anywhere else while I am down there.

Reviewed January 24, 2011

We did the package deal with dinner and breakfast. The room was clean and recently renovated. The food was not as good as the reviews described. There are plenty of restaurants in the area, so I would recommend getting dinner elsewhere. Otherwise it was okay for an overnight stay before flying out.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I have no idea why this hotel received such amazing reviews from the majority of people on this site, but it was a horrible place. First, it is NOT close to the airport. Took at $30 cab ride just to get us to the remote location where this hotel is. Honestly, it is more like a motel.

We walked into the "lobby" (2 desks), and were told that they would need a credit card for a $200 deposit. This would have been no big deal...HOWEVER, they also wanted me to sign a form with a carbon copy of my credit card and NO AMOUNT filled in. It was literally like preemptively signing a blank check. They could have written in any amount they wanted after I left, and it would have been difficult to dispute considering that my signature was on it. When I tried to explain this, they began making fun of us in Spanish. I happen to speak Spanish and let them know that I understood what they were saying and did not appreciate it.

When we finally got into the room, it reeked of smoke covered by cleaning products. There were also virtually no windows, making it look like a prison. We immediately opened the door to the room to try to air it out. At that point, I noticed the "view" of a parking lot and some sort of contruction site. We were through!! After 10 minutes in the room, we grabbed our luggage and asked the front desk to call us a cab. Ended up at the Marriott, which IS close to the airport and absolutely wonderful! DO NOT stay at this hotel. So disappointing.

4  Thank LATraveler1980
hotelluisiana, Owner at Hotel Luisiana, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2011

dear lady
our policy is in our web site, and the deposit is due!
the night in question the receptionist call me and ask me if was possible your check in without deposit! , but the only exception are when you lost your credit card or when you have some serious problem.
any other excuse for don't leave the deposit are unaccepted
you don't see all the room, you fight with the receptionist for the deposit and you decide to move to other hotel, please came back for see our quality of all the room and the quality of the amenities.....................you understand why we are so restrictive about the deposit!!
our shuttle cost 20-$ for the airport raid , please fell free to use our van for make more chip you vacation.
another tips , the next time book a suite room for have more space.
we are a no smoking hotel , is impossible to smell some smoke odor because no guest smoke in the room.
i'm so glad if you decide in the end of your trip to came again and try our confort.

Reviewed January 15, 2011

This boutique hotel was extremely reasonable. The rooms were modern, spacious, comfortable and clean. The hotel staff are extremely helpful. They spent time helping find a last minute rental car during the high season. The Internet is free (there is a computer in the room if you do not have your laptop with you) and phone calls to the USA are free! I would highly recommend this hotel. The only con (for some people) is that it is not in San Jose, however San Jose is only about 15 minutes by car.