Studio Hotel(Santa Ana)
$89
$94
$94
Holiday Inn Express San Jose Forum(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
$87
$68
Hotel Villa Los Candiles(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
$67
$65
Hotel Posada Canal Grande(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
$33
Hotel Posada Nena(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
$66
De La Tierra EcoHouse Farm(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
$55
$46
Vista Canyon Inn(Santa Ana)
$89
Agoda.com
1,100 results
All reviewssan josecosta ricahotel louisianasecure parkingclose to the airportlow pricenice poolrental cargrocery storerooms are spacioushidden gemlast nightpura vidanetflixinternettaxigate
Reviewed January 24, 2011

We did the package deal with dinner and breakfast. The room was clean and recently renovated. The food was not as good as the reviews described. There are plenty of restaurants in the area, so I would recommend getting dinner elsewhere. Otherwise it was okay for an overnight stay before flying out.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I have no idea why this hotel received such amazing reviews from the majority of people on this site, but it was a horrible place. First, it is NOT close to the airport. Took at $30 cab ride just to get us to the remote location where this hotel is. Honestly, it is more like a motel.

We walked into the "lobby" (2 desks), and were told that they would need a credit card for a $200 deposit. This would have been no big deal...HOWEVER, they also wanted me to sign a form with a carbon copy of my credit card and NO AMOUNT filled in. It was literally like preemptively signing a blank check. They could have written in any amount they wanted after I left, and it would have been difficult to dispute considering that my signature was on it. When I tried to explain this, they began making fun of us in Spanish. I happen to speak Spanish and let them know that I understood what they were saying and did not appreciate it.

When we finally got into the room, it reeked of smoke covered by cleaning products. There were also virtually no windows, making it look like a prison. We immediately opened the door to the room to try to air it out. At that point, I noticed the "view" of a parking lot and some sort of contruction site. We were through!! After 10 minutes in the room, we grabbed our luggage and asked the front desk to call us a cab. Ended up at the Marriott, which IS close to the airport and absolutely wonderful! DO NOT stay at this hotel. So disappointing.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank LATraveler1980
hotelluisiana, Owner at Hotel Luisiana, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2011

dear lady
our policy is in our web site, and the deposit is due!
the night in question the receptionist call me and ask me if was possible your check in without deposit! , but the only exception are when you lost your credit card or when you have some serious problem.
any other excuse for don't leave the deposit are unaccepted
you don't see all the room, you fight with the receptionist for the deposit and you decide to move to other hotel, please came back for see our quality of all the room and the quality of the amenities.....................you understand why we are so restrictive about the deposit!!
our shuttle cost 20-$ for the airport raid , please fell free to use our van for make more chip you vacation.
another tips , the next time book a suite room for have more space.
we are a no smoking hotel , is impossible to smell some smoke odor because no guest smoke in the room.
i'm so glad if you decide in the end of your trip to came again and try our confort.

Reviewed January 15, 2011

This boutique hotel was extremely reasonable. The rooms were modern, spacious, comfortable and clean. The hotel staff are extremely helpful. They spent time helping find a last minute rental car during the high season. The Internet is free (there is a computer in the room if you do not have your laptop with you) and phone calls to the USA are free! I would highly recommend this hotel. The only con (for some people) is that it is not in San Jose, however San Jose is only about 15 minutes by car.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 13, 2011

According to a local this is a relatively new hotel in Santa Ana. I found it on Tripadvisor and booked it according to the reviews. All the reviews were on target. The place is clean, well maintained, comfortable and the staff is helpful, kind and courteous. We had one minor problem with requesting another bottle of shampoo and an extra sheet which was not received since we had to put in another request the next day. But, when this was addressed with the management, they were displeased to hear about our requests not being filled and stated they would rectify for future. I cannot say enough how lovely this hotel was. We did not eat breakfast in the small cozy dining room , so, I am unable to give any opinion about the food. The staff did say should you wish to stay here the best prices can be found on Expedia and that was the case for us. I would highly recommend staying there and would return in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
hotelluisiana, Propietario at Hotel Luisiana, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2011

i just take immediately, some measure for a perfect response to the request of the client.
we improve from today a new type of job for a fast and perfect room service .
sorry for the inconvenience, we need your advertising for improve our service.

Reviewed January 6, 2011

This hotel has better than average amenities for its price range. It is clean, well run and has a superb staff, who are willing to go out of their way to assist you in any way possible. We will definitely recommend it to all our family and friends.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple