This shukubo is a excellent place to stay in Koya. This was my second stay in a shukubo facility. I stayed there for one night and was very impressed. I recommend this place everyone who want to stay in Koya for some nights and want to experience something different.
- VERY clean and modern rooms with traditional style
- Bathroom and toiled public but kept very clean
- Friendly staff (really cares about you)
- Excellent and adequate shōjin ryōri for dinner and breakfast
- Nice morning ceremony (by choice)
- Nice garden
- A lot of small "extras"
- No WiFi (but you don't expect this)
- Closing time (bath+entry)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JAPANiCAN and Rakuten so you can book your Daienin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.