All reviews nice beach great hotel good size relaxing break pool area tokyo station surfers loungers balcony ocean train toilet english hawaii izu japan onsen
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel with a group of friends. We had a wonderful experience. Our room looked out over the ocean with a nice balcony. The room was very spacious for 2 people. There were 4 of us, and we could have stayed in one room, but it was only 59¥ to just have 2 rooms. The onsen was fabulous. There were indoor and outdoor tubs. Nice beach, and we found a little shrine on the rocks. The pool area looked nice, but it was February so we didn't go in. The staff were very helpful, and spoke enough English for us to communicate. The dinner options were pricey, but typical for a resort. I want to come back in the summer.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Using booking.com there were fees not well delineated that added approximately $100 per night to the room. The staff were not accommodating, and not as accepting of foreigners it seemed. I did note that there were local families that had the same issues with billing. Nice location, slightly worn rooms. I will try Air BnB next time.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel with wonderful sea view. Staff is not used to tourists outside Japan and mostly don't know English (which is part of the charm). Newly built/renovated with fresh rooms and nice balconies. Private beach and pool, hot springs and 3 restaurants (fairly expensive with ok food).

Not a 5/5 due to:
- Extra charge for lying by the pool
- Pool area closes at 5 pm
- Restaurant food and wine "ok", could be better
- Limited English among staff (also some stare at you for not being from Japan)

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank elinfrid
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Our room was so comfortable and we had a fantastic view of the ocean! The staff spoke English and they helped us very politely. The breakfast buffet has almost everything you would imagine! I would recommend this hotel for any traveler. They have a spa and pool!

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank psalm1
Reviewed July 9, 2015

This time also my friend booked for us on promotional rate with HB Basis, Something like USD120.00 pp included great Set menu for dinner & various variety of breakfast buffet was very good value. Especially dinner is quite pricey if not in the package. However, taste of the food can be hotel's attraction!
As per my friend, they do promotion at low season to attract people & I stayed at right time I mean budget wise!!!
Onsen was quite okay, long hours operation, amenity of the rooms was well prepared for all of us.

We knew there are not much choice of restaurants around there due to location of the hotel. Therefore it was a good choice to book by HB plan, The Hotel is located very remote area of Japan where local train only can reach if not by driving.
They have great sea view, but not yet be ready for summer for swimming/surfing.

I would recommend someone who seek for relax by the beach!

Date of stay: June 2015