All reviews water park bowling alley great spa summer season room was clean value for money pools bus car facilities sauna solution ocean meal prince hakone healing
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

It takes approx 3 hours to get to the hotel from Narita Airport. Hotel is pretty far from the railway station, so make a bus research before coming.
From the hotel it takes
~5 min to Lawson
~15 min to ramen restaurant
~20 min to the park (green tea house is strongly recommended)
~25 min to supermarket
~40 min to Kamakura

DREAM OCEAN VIEW FROM THE ROOM. Seriously, ocean view worth the money I paid for my stay. There are only few things better than having breakfast and viewing ocean.
Spa and hot springs are awesome snd very relaxing. They are on two separate flours. Spa has an open pool with direct ocean view snd Fuji view, four types of sauna and etc. Hot springs water is salty and healing - all my small wounds, pimples and etc. disappeared in two days.

I recommend the hotel if you're planning kind of lazy leasure and looking for quiet place to stay in. For all noise stuff it is necessary to go somewhere.

Tip: try to wake up early, do you could see the sun rising. Open pool with ocean view is not very interesting after the sunsrt because the ocean is not visible in the darkness.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Oiso Prince Hotel on the night of 6th November 2018. Overall rating is star 4. One drawback was airconditioning system which was on heater mode only. They explained that Japanese guests prefer only heater mode due to cold atmosphere outside. But we Indians prefer cooling system. Otherwise we feel suffocated. One solution they gave was to open the window slightly so that cool air will breeze inside and compensate the hot atmosphere in the room !!! Except this all other facilties were excellent.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2018

visit only to the waterpark, water park itself cost JPY4000 for fullday & JPY2000 for 14.00 - 17.00

this waterpark only have limited attractions, 1 slide, 1 wave pool, 1 lazy pool, 2 jacuzi, and 1 pool at the end of area was closed on the day that i visit. but sooo many lifeguard around i don`t know why..

with that attraction i did not think we need fullday to try them all with JPY 4000, better take halfday ticket, cheaper and enough time.

maybe you will said we can just relax or take time at benches... It will cost you more... they charge for benches rent or parasol. so bring a lot of money.

don`t forget parking fee if you came here by car.

many waterpark is better than this, i hope they improved in the future by upgrading their facility and give us 1 price for all please not charge for every single things :)

Room tip: for waterpark only guest. please use halfday ticket. more reasonable price and enough time to try all activity
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. As previous reviews have suggested you have to pay for everything beyond the bed you sleep in. You are a captive audience and this means you have to pay crazy prices for food, water, laundry. You have to pay for the pool and you have to pay extra to sit somewhere other than sitting on the floor.

For a high priced hotel I would expect at least someone to be able to speak English at but unfortunately this is not the case. Normally this would not bother me but when coupled with a lack of interest to assist in any language it is annoying.

When booking this hotel they had a breach of data security and sent me an email stating this. When I arrived at the hotel only my name was on the registration meaning that I could not check in my family. They asked me to wait in the lobby for 45 minutes and then informed me I had to pay more for my wife and kids to join me. Whilst waiting we ordered one club sandwich, three soft drinks and popcorn. The cost for this was $60 USD.

I asked for an iron and ironing board but they said they didn’t have any. On check out day they informed me that they were overbooked and that I had to leave at 11am instead of the confirmed time of 12pm.

Japan is a great place to travel but I would avoid this hotel at all costs. The pictures might look inviting but this is a illusion and when coupled with poor customer service it’s best to stay away from this place

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We have to pay an additional charge for each activities. Even if you are on your period and just trying to keep the belongings during your family playing in the pool, they charge on you full amount. Why?

And notice, their hotel staffs doesn’t have enough information then often give us wrong informations for the fee, times and etc. I finally understood they don’t respect their customers.

They ruined my experience here. I had to take care of the budget for this trip.

So sad to put such a terrible review on a Japanese hotel because I am a Japanese. For the next vacation I will go in Okinawa or overseas. Never come here again.

Date of stay: July 2018