We stayed here end of June. No doubt this would be a good ski resort like all the other comments has mentioned. But it is a good resort during the summer as well. Just make sure you stay there after July 1st, as that is where all their facilities officially open. However, if you did not do enough research like me - the only attraction that was opened for us was the unkai terrace & indoor wave pool... but dont get me wrong! The unkai terrace is a really good experience!!! We got up at 4am, took the 445am bus to the cable car and saw the sea of clouds!! Amazing and breath taking view. They also have a really long list of restaurant choices within the resort. We had dinner at the Japanese sashimi restaurant (forgot the name) but everything was so fresh and it was just great!!!!! Good stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Tower" is one of the two hotels within the HOSHINO RESORTS TOMAMU RESORT.Located at the center of the resort area, The Tower has easy access to all facilities within the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Rakuten and JAPANiCAN so you can book your Hoshino Resorts Tomamu The Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tower Shimukappu Mura
- Hoshino Resorts Tomamu The Tower Japan/Shimukappu-Mura, Hokkaido