See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 21, 2018

This hotel had a lot of great points. The location was great. Right on the beach. Not too far from the airport. Easy access to many sites. The condo style room was nice. 3 bedrooms with 6 beds, kitchen, dining area, living room and a lovely balcony overlooking the ocean. The beds were really firm, which works great for me. The staff were friendly. My booking included the breakfast buffet which was fine. Plenty of choices.
The reason I can’t give it a 5 rating? The living room furniture had seen better days. Wicker furniture, with thin cushions. Not the most comfortable. The unit had a full kitchen. However, there was not a pot, pan, spoon, fork or plate to be found. I found out that if you wanted kitchen items it was extra money. Microwave? Extra. Luckily, I found a 100¥ store near by and for a few bucks got what I needed for my stay. It wasn’t that big of a deal, but I wish I’d know up front. All said though, for what I paid, it was well worth the money.

Room Tip: I think all the room had great views. There are 2 separate buildings. The back one is closer to the beach.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2016

I expent 5 day at Okinawa and during this time i was based at Morimar Beach Resort.
The hotel is so far from a Resort, but I liked very much the room and the amazing view to the sea.
i took a room for 4 people with 2 bathroom, 2 rooms, a small (but very useful and complete) kitchen and 1 living room with balcom. The kitchen was very helpfull for us, once there is a market close to hotel and we cocked our own meal there to save some money.
The staffs are very kind, but the comunication was a problem... they don't speak English (no one in Okinawa speack English), for luck I found a staff who lived in Brazil and speak Portuguese,
In general the hotel is clean, well located and has a beautiful beach with transparent water.
Quite far from Naha and airport (10,000 yenes for taxi).

Room Tip: All the rooms has ocean view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank riccialessandro
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Love this place. All the staff were so nice and friendly. It's literally fronting on to a beach. The water's edge was just metres away.

Some might feel this hotel is a bit old and tired but I'm all about value for money. The fact that I could stay with a family of 4 for ¥14,000/night (USD$138 at time of writing) and get a great buffet breakfast included, is a win for me.

It was a 2-bedroom apartment with full kitchen and 2 bathrooms and a balcony that afforded great sea views. As far as I know all rooms have sea views.

There's not a lot to do in Yomitan but it's close to Onna, Chatan and within easy reach of Nago and the aquarium so if you're renting a car, this is an awesome place to stay.

For what you get, for what you pay, this place is hard to beat. We'll be staying again next time.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Ojayc0305
Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

The beach was nice! The rooms were very large! The hotel staff were really nice and willing to help out with directions. They speak English ok. There are many restaurants walking distance. The resort has a laundry room near the lobby with was helpful with three kids.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank Mobile223168
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is located far from the maddening crowd of Naha. If you like a panoramic view of the sea from your room, secluded sandy beach, good snorkeling right off the hotel beach, magnificent sunsets, this is the hotel for you. We had a two bedroom apartment unit, very spacious for four people. The unit was very spacious, clean, and utilitarian. The view from the bathroom is exceptional. We had two dinners At the restaurant, lobsters and tempura set menu, both were very delicious. The hotel staff were very helpful, indeed beyond the call of duty as we did not speak any Japanese. They arranged tours and taxis for us, and made sure to write down everything we needed. We had a wonderful time at this hotel. If you come to Okinawa, you really should consider renting a car. People drive very carefully here

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple