$634
$466
$597
$349
Agoda.com
The Atta Terrace Club Towers(Onna-son)
$612
$447
Agoda.com
$243
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmoon beachexploring the islandstayed nightsrooms are largeconvenience storerental caroceanokinawaenglishvaletsaunavicinity
Reviewed August 24, 2017

I first must say that I haven't stayed here, I went as a visitor.

The first time I went with my friend, we walked around and went to the beach during the afternoon, since we weren't staying we had to pay an additional fee to use the pool which is completely understandable, so I saved that for the next visit with my husband and our 2 year old daughter.

The second time it was a complete disaster. First they said the parking was full and were trying to turn us around, they I told him: ok, no problem I'll park somewhere else and will walk , he replied "no swimming at the beach for you, no swimming " which it was very rare and rude. Anyway I still drove inside to turn around and found a parking spot very quickly. We walked inside and it was crazy full, I felt that day in a public pool, they don't have bands or something for guests to identify who is staying and who's not.

We went to pay the fee for the pool and I started to put on sunscreen to my daughter, then the lifeguard came and told me "no swimming for her (my toddler) , no sunscreen allowed in the pool, only beach" My face was PRICELESS, of course he didn't spoke English, I was very mad (didn't showed that to him not to be rude ), but living in Japan for the last 3 years I know specially Okinawans are horrible afraid from the sun, and I'm sure every single kid there had sunscreen on. I looked at the pool rules in ENGLISH and it said nothing about it, my daughter was crying so bad to get into the pool, that had me very upset, I went right away to get a refund and left . For sure I'm never going back, I live so close and it looked the perfect place to go during the weekends, but with that experience I am not .

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank ash_nicole_oki
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Simply, don't go there.
Travel agency booked this hotel and our expectations were of a beautiful exotic paradise in the far Japan.
However, as soon as we arrived: 1) small beach super crowded, it was basically impossible to stay there, relax and swim because there were too many people 2) restaurants for dinner were expensive and food quality really very poor: due to the fact that you are in the middle of nowhere, in order to eat something you must stay in one of those restaurants 3) the building is enormous and old, you can easily see it's not a modern hotel and therefore it lacks of some comforts.
Totally to avoid.

Stayed: September 2016
7  Thank Mademoiselle_on_Tour
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

I have my stay at Hotel Moon Beach (Room 4110) during 24 & 25 of Jun2017. The light inside my room is rather dim, comparing to my family members' guest room. The room inside is so worn out. The room cleanliness is poor. You can clearly see the stains on the sofa cover, blanket and bath tub/ sink in the bathroom. (my cousin's pillow have ants coming out; she stayed in another guest room) What's make me most frustrated is that there are construction nearby. There are loud noise from pile machinery (the road below was under excavation) and from drilling (The rooms nearby were under renovation) early in the morning. Resort is supposed to be quiet enough for relaxation. It should not disturbed by this kind of noise. If it is unavoidable, those guest rooms being affected by such noise should not be rented out to their guest.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Was here for few days. Room cleanliness was good. Rooms decoration was minimum and plain. Had a really nice water feature outside my room. Beach was very beautiful and enjoyed relaxing at the hotel. Enjoyed playing with hermit crabs which they kept in a big sand pit.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Stay there for two night , hotel near the beach , can go there from hotel resturant . very beautiful sand , can pick up shell , coral from beach . Hotel indoor pool very big . Beside the pool got insect garden , fish tank . The room and bed is big , comfortable . Will book this hotel again.

Room Tip: Bring insect repellent for some place nearby
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family