The room was clean and comfy. View was gorgeous!
This hotel has parking which on the other side of the road but concierge will help you to park.
We purchased a room on the "Renaissance Floor", which had 2 free meal, tea time service, "l'occitane" amenities on the bathroom, free natural spring spa, free drink, and choose pillow from 4,5 different materials, and etc...
That free lunch and breakfast at buffet restaurant(1F) was awesome.
They also prepare a kids buffet as rice(risotto), soups, finger foods, and sweets.
Our 2-year-old was excited to see dolphins, fishes at the water garden and parrots at the lobby. Pool was a bit small but slider was super fun! There's so many activities for adults and little ones, too.
And if you need, there's baby sitter service on request!!
We just loved our stay, was perfect for us. Can't wait to go back this summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious facilities of this full-scale Renaissance resort are set in a natural environment where water sports afford the main attraction. Combine nature with unrestricted views from each room overlooking the East China Sea, and then the relaxed pace of Okinawa's most popular beach resort area. The resort hotel is the closest hotel to Naha International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Marriott, Rakuten, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Okinawa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Okinawa Hotel Onna-Son
- Renaissance Onna Son
- Renaissance Okinawa Resort Okinawa Prefecture, Japan