12 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
$282
Go to your Happy Price
1,829 results
All reviews ocean park beach resort the club lounge public bath east china sea family resort ana japan okinawa naha peninsula checkin mainland baby san
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

Maybe the worst service concept we have ever tried , and that’s sad because the facilities is actually ok.

We have tried a lot all over the world and this i the 6th hotel we try in Japan, and ever other palace have been fantastic and over standard.

We book a room for 4 persons, but when we checked inn, they told us that the room and beds was not suitable for 4 and we needed to upgrade our room! They tried to sell us a upgrade almost double up the price we already paid....Thanks but no thanks! Then they tried to sell us food coupons for the restaurants, they just forgot to tell us that’s you can only use them in some restaurants and only for food (no beverage) and you have to use for the exact amount or they will keep the rest etc., A simple scam seen before on cheap bad hotels.

And of course they all so have the sun bed issue that you will have on a 1-3 star hotel...way to few! It is 9 floor hotel, with under 50 sun beds by the pool.

I could keep on going....

Bottom line - I will never ever recommend anybody to stay here, and that’s sad, because this hotel could be perfect with very few changes and an another service concept, where you work to give your customers a nice stay, instead of trying to empty there pockets. I would love pay and pay a lot, but I want value for my money and you don’t get this here.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ljungdahl_mc
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental - ANA Manza Beach Resort, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2019

Hi ljungdahl_mc,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your experience.

We promise to provide the glamour of Intercontinental life and I'm sorry for the issues you had with the room booked. I also read that our staff could have been more informative about food vouchers. I understand that you always chose our chain and this experience is not what we want for our loyal guests. Trust that I have shared your comments with the team in improving our concept service to better your next stay with us.

We hope you make us again your choice should your trip lead here in Japan.

All the Best,

Tine B.
Case Manager
IHG Service

Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

I love ANA Intercontinental so much, I like the environment, I like there service, and I like the car park, I like the beach......
I must return there when my son grow up. I think he must enjoy the water park as me.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
MANZA-ANAIC, General Manager at InterContinental - ANA Manza Beach Resort, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

Dear Aryung,

James Miller

Reviewed June 18, 2019

You can tell the hotel is not brand new anymore, but everything kept clean and tidy. The architecture design of this hotel is just brilliant. Service was great, staffs are very warm and friendly. I've checked in as intercontinental club member. The member's club is my favour part of the hotel. It's elegant, quite and has great view. Did I mention the resort beach? It has lots of water sport options for all ages. Or you can just enjoy laying on the beach bench see the day pass. Over all I had wonderful time on the hotel. Highly recommended. ps. There are two Lawson convenience stores right outside the hotel, very handy.

Room tip: Higher floors have great views, hotel valet parking service is great
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joy H

Dear Joy H,

James Miller

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Located right at Manza beach, it boasts great view from the room facing the ocean. The hotel building is uniquely shaped like a cruise ship. The beach is accessible via a pathway. Beach-related activities are offered at certain prices.

There are some great restaurants and also convenience store near the hotel, a short drive away. It is perfect for those driving. Otherwise, there are also several restaurants as well as shops in the hotel grounds.

Our room was clean and spacious. The only issue that we had was the bathroom-related amenities that were only provided for 2 people while there were 3 of us in the room. But it was easily sorted by calling housekeeping. On the second night, the issue was rectified.

Room tip: Get ocean-view room
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
MANZA-ANAIC, General Manager at InterContinental - ANA Manza Beach Resort, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Reviewed June 8, 2019

This resort has the best beach - this after having visited several locations. With clear water, stunning coastline - beats the Maldives.
The resort may be old but is well maintained, very spacious and garners a spectacular spot. As the saying goes: Old is gold. Generally, older properties would have taken the best location.
The club lounge is splendid for its understated elegance, the view is sensational, as with the evening cocktail.
Enjoyed the coral conservation tour by the "Submarine Jr. II" - more comfortable than a glass bottom boat.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
MANZA-ANAIC, General Manager at InterContinental - ANA Manza Beach Resort, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019