It's a beautiful as the pictures show. No touch ups needed. The rooms, hotel lobby and all public areas are done nicely with a beach theme. All of the rooms have a view of the water. Every detail was thought out from the lights that hang in the elevators to the water fall in the lobby or the live music in the evenings. It is a nonsmoking hotel, which we appreciated, but they did have a cigar/fine spirits lounge The staff was excellent, friendly and went out of their way to make your stay memorable. A few mentionable were the bell hop, the gate guy, the fishing guide and the general manager. It's a large property so they have a van that takes you to the beach area. We also thought the charges for the extra activates like snorkeling were affordable.
The not so good....
This a not your typical Intercontinental Hotel. This is a family resort. We saw two other couples the four days we were there. Which wasn't a problem it just gives the hotel a different feel. The price was in line with other Intercontinental Hotels but I did think it was overpriced for this hotel. We felt they nickel-ed and dimed you to the extreme. We travel the world and stayed at seven hotels during this three week vacation, in Japan, so we do have some comparisons. The food was over priced, they made you pay to use the water fun area, and it is very far from any town, so you are isolated there.The halls are not carpeted because of all the water so it was noisy.
Non of these things were major issue, and I would still highly recommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, IHG, Agoda, Rakuten, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Manza Beach Hotel Onna-Son
- Intercontinental Onna Son
- Onna Son Intercontinental
- ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort Okinawa Prefecture, Japan