Family stayed there unexpectedly after the Earthquake. Beautiful beach and plenty of activities for the children even in offseason. The service was very good but the hotel is a little old and needs some updating. It was a great retreat for an emergency vacation and would visit again.
Expensive for hotel I would consider mid-tier but it is Japan and in yen.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Manza Beach Hotel Onna-Son
- Intercontinental Onna Son
- Onna Son Intercontinental
- ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort Okinawa Prefecture, Japan