Open today: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great first diving experience!

Just started my open water diving adventures with Stefan and I wasn't disappointed. He was helpful... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2021
Jhunter432
Amazing

I did the Open water PADI license with Stefan, and I have to say, he was absolutely outstanding... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2021
lukesO8281DX

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Onna-son
from $58.93
from $27.20
from $59.27
More Info
All reviews dive shop open water great equipment high quality great dive diving experience rental equipment three days a lot of fun blue cave feel comfortable padi owd great guy memorable experience sea turtles marine life jan
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Went on two day trips with the Piranha team. I have only good things to say: very serious about safety, but also good fun to dive with. Very professional, and probably the best team to dive with in Okinawa if you are from Europe. They cover multiple languages and have a european mindset for diving.
As a bonus, Jan is also very concious of how the tourist are affecting the marine environment, carefully working to reduce fish feeding and reef damage.

Date of experience: August 2019
jan-japan, Owner at Piranha Divers Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. At Piranha we always try our best to protect the environment and make drivers aware of the environment.
Thanks again for joining us and hopefully see you again.

Reviewed August 2, 2019

highly recommended. Jan was didactic, careful, patient and fun. lunch was Onna station was the final topping for a wonderful day!

Date of experience: July 2019
jan-japan, Owner at Piranha Divers Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Hi Raphael,
Thank you for your kind words, I hope your speech at OIST went well so that you can come again next year and I can teach you how to scuba dive properly.

Looking forward to see you again,
Jan

Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

I had the fortune to do 3 fun dives with Otavio from Piranha Divers, and my experience was incredible! Otavio was not only really friendly but also an amazing instructor and guide. Very passionate about the ocean and always keeping in mind the safety of the divers and the bottom of the sea.
We went to 3 different points in Cape Manza, all of them were full with sea life and corals. The highlight was, no doubt, the 5 greysharks that we spotted on our first dive. It was mesmerizing! We also got to see some Pygmy Seahorses, what a treat!
The company’s organization of the dives was well managed and the equipment is all high quality and well maintained.
I would recommend Piranha Divers without hesitating, to anyone who wants to have a great experience diving in Okinawa. Be ready for a great surprise!

2  Thank Holalugo
jan-japan, Owner at Piranha Divers Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and your awesome review. We are happy that you enjoyed your time here with us and hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 31, 2019

Went to Manza dream hole and fishing line! The instructors at piranha are chill and fun to dive with. Totally recommend this dive shop if you wanna dive in Okinawa. I would come here again for the uss Emmons wreck dive.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 30, 2019

I dived with Ota, a Brazilian instructor. He's the best! Very energetic, funny and hard when he needs to be. My wife has some problems and fears, but he managed perfectly! She even went through some small caves, something she would never thought she could do! Besides, all the equipment is new and well maintained, the shop is spacious and clean. They know the best diving spots and the best ocean conditions to make your experience perfect! I recommend them for sure!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction